Cigarette smoking; THE COOL WAYS.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited August 2011 in Life
I've recently started smoking, then recently stopped (what) So my question to you guys is; have you ever smoked your tobacco out of anything apart from roll-ups or straights?

I just took a puff from this thing called a hookah I found in my Dads room. (Lol I found a hookah in my Dads room :o) Time to share stories!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Remember when we were telling that girl on Stickam how to make a waterfall bong out of a plastic bottle? Well, a few days later, I decided it would be a great idea to make one myself. I got a used up 3 liter bottle from the kitchen, melted a metal penlid into the cap to hold the cigarette, and then filled the whole thing up with water. I stuck the cigarette into the top, lit it and drained the water out...

One hit of that thing and I nearly threw up. If you're considering smoking a whole cigarette in a single bong-hit... DON'T DO IT.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I smoke out of a pipe when I run out of papers.
  • DCT39DCT39 New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Ah, hookah..good damn times back when I used to smoke.
    I've smoked tobacco out of a pipe, a bong, a hookah (a fancy bong IMO), and an apple.
  • edited August 2011
    I've never tried the apple before but maybe that's something for the future when I'm bored. What's it like? :D
  • DCT39DCT39 New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    Shit's fucking wicked. Kinda hard to do at first, but kinda fun. This happened because I was drunk off my ass and me and my friends made it a mission to try and smoke tobacco out of everything we smoked weed out of. Passed out before we could try tobacco in a gravity bong.
  • edited August 2011
    Lol hookahs are barely tobacco at all... Smoking pipe is good if you have good pipe tobacco...

003-061-0005.jpg

like this stuff.... delicious
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I quit smoking cigarettes when I tried smoking a Backwood Honey Berry cigar. Now that's all I smoke. Sometimes when my weed stash is getting low I'll pinch some tobacco from a fresh stub and put it in my bowl and mix some keef and scraped resin with it just to hold it in place so i can smoke it. plus the honey berry taste does wonders for it.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited August 2011
    I thought the coals were the tobacco in the hooka? why else would they be flavored?
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Bacci Bongs rule bro. Here in Austraya, Bacci Bonging is practically a sport. But the bong has to be made out of your neighbour's hose, a Bundy can and a gatorade bottle, or you're just being a pussy.