Accidental GHB Encounter

TraumTraum Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Last night I went to a rave show at a local bar. It was a great show, the music was awesome, lot of people, everything was good. That is until I drank a certain drink... Apparently some dumbass had put four doses of GHB, more commonly referred to as a date-rape drug, into a female friends drink. She didn't know it was in there, neither did I, but regardless she just didn't want the drink, so she gave it to me. Not long after chugging the drink down I became slightly delirious and motor functions were ceasing to exist. I never passed out, but according to multiple friends, I was completely and utterly trashed. I have little recollection of last night other than a few blurry bits and pieces. Apparently I even got into a fight at an after party... and I do not remember this at all.

Ah well, better I drank it than her I suppose.

Comments

• TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I suppose to someone who is uninformed that could be a possible observation.

Granted, if that was true, then what inclination would I even have of posting it on here?

I will admit this is the first time my ability to drink has ever been challenged though, so if nothing else you have provided me with some amusement.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    As MissingMuse can attest to, an entire bottle of vodka to me is just getting started. My drinking habits and/or tolerance aside... I had multiple people confirm that the drink had GHB in it. Apparently the person who did this, was bragging to a few friends at the bar about it because he thought the female had drank it, and was thinking he would be able to fuck her later that night.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    I worked with the guy for a few months over the summer and didn't much care for him then. Found him rather annoying and slightly creepy, but never considered he was capable of this. Multiple people I know wish harm upon him and it's already been made known he is no longer allowed at that bar.

Personally I am unsure how I feel about the situation. The fact that he attempted to date-rape a female friend is of course an atrocity in my eyes... But the female was never given the chemical so technically no harm was done to her. I just got insanely fucked up, which I enjoy doing regardless.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    clockworkorange1.jpgUse it as justification for a spot of the ol' ultraviolence

Kick 'em in the yarbles I says.

[SOUNDCLOUD]
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    You saved a girl from being raped/hospitalized if she was really skinny. You're my hero. Jugalo is and obvious failtroll and ITT makes it too apparent.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Off topic BS moved.
    GHB is something I've been interested in trying.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Off topic BS moved.
    GHB is something I've been interested in trying.

Thanks for cleaning it up.

This wasn't the first time I had been on GHB, although never this much and never without knowing. One dose usually makes me feel like I just shotgunned a six-pack of beer. With the side effect of memory loss of course. Interesting drug but not a really good "party" one.
  • edited August 2011
    I was originally given GHB for the first time as a date rape thing.. Lol Too bad for him.. I liked it and it ended up being one of my faves for a while.. I definitely felt completely different than I do when I'm drunk, though.. It's icky tasting.. but It feels... Nice..
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    I was originally given GHB for the first time as a date rape thing.. Lol Too bad for him.. I liked it and it ended up being one of my faves for a while.. I definitely felt completely different than I do when I'm drunk, though.. It's icky tasting.. but It feels... Nice..

I was once fed a roofie. under the same premise. I was pretty heavy into xanax at the time, so the roofies didn't do much other than make me go on a blackout benzo rampage.