Fast Five [2011]

If you're a fan of the Fast and the Furious series then I'd definitely give this a watch, it looks brilliant. Same goes for the cast!

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2010
    I saw this trailer yesterday. It looks pretty good but idk if it will be like the others.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    The Rooock!!!!!!! Also t-shirt ninja masks. :fap:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    looks pretty good, i'll watch it. that part where they are running on the roof reminds me of the favela map on mw2.
  • edited December 2010
    looks pretty good, i'll watch it. that part where they are running on the roof reminds me of the favela map on mw2.

That's what I thought!

Looks great though, and I'm loving the cast. Should be a great film.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    By far the best of the series. It feels complete and more entertaining. It has a real story this time and you get to enjoy the characters more and most of all, it has an all star cast. It's a great way to end the series. Highly recommended for any F&F fan. I enjoyed the ending bits and overall it was fun, from fast cars to action and fucking HOT girls, it had everything.

EDIT: Hahah what a surprise at the end. Assholes

I should add more detail. Well, in the past movies we had some main plot but most of the time it was just about driving cars and moving camera here and there. Yes, you did see jobs but the stakes we're that high. On this film they decided to fuck with everything and just max out everything. If they followed the simple formula of racing the car and just winning something this movie would have sucked. So, they combined the revenge, money and fuck the world concept and created this movie.

The stakes are high, you're putting everything on the line and most of all, it's about keeping your family safe.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Oh and haters gonna hate. If you think that this series is based on realism than you're a fucking moron. It's a movie which serves only one purpose to entertain. So, watch it for the unrealistic stuff. If you start thinking about every little detail you will get screwed.