My cousins boyfriend is a total dickshit.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
inb4 Wincest
So, I recently found out I had a half-cousin. She randomly felt like telling me after we started talking (about a few weeks in)

So I've been getting to know her. Real nice girl and already I feel like she's a sister to me. She trusts me and also sees me like a bigger brother, always there to protect her. I've started getting to know her boyfriend, but he doesn't really speak to me much. I thought he was just remaining silent, and kinda keeping it cool. "That's alright" I thought, "He doesn't want to share, he doesn't have too."

I got into a conversation with my cousin a few weeks after the meeting. She was upset, so I asked her what was wrong and if there is anything I can do to help. "My boyfriend is being a real dick" she said to me. I asked her to continue and she said that, get this,

He's convinced that she's cheating on him with me.

This guy is fucking retarded. Sure, we hug and stuff. I've even kissed her on the head when she's upset, but I couldn't even IMAGINE her and me. It makes me sick to my stomach. I told all my friends and they all reacted like "lol what a dick :o"

This guy is super jealous. He's even accused her of wanting to cheat on him with some of her female friends too.

What a cunt, eh? Just thought I'd share.

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    but I couldn't even IMAGINE her and me. It makes me sick to my stomach. I told all my friends and they all reacted like "lol what a dick :o"

You need to watch more Motherless, it'll convince you that a half-sister means friends with benefits.

inb4 Wincest

There is ONLY Wincest. Make sweet love to her and make sure you have the laptop open, camera turned on, and the stickam chat room public.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Great, now we've got the obligatory wincest comment out of the way....

Yeah what a cunt. I can understand a bit of jealousy, whenever my girlfriend was hanging out with friends, making new relationships with people, I felt a bit left out, but I mean, that's just fucked. Needs to pull his head in.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    ^ That's exactly what everyone says when I tell them.

He's a fucking nutbag. They're 'apparently' breaking up soon, so that'll be cool. I CAN FINALLY HANG OUT WITH MY BLOOD RELATED FAMILY WITH OUT ALL THIS THIRD DEGREE, GAWWWDDD
  • edited August 2011
    Wow, they have to plan ahead so that they can break up? That's a relationship destined to fail from the start :facepalm: You might as well get in there and give her a quick tapping while you can ;)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Nah, she's just saying she's "on the edge" etc.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    We need pics of the cousin.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Pics, you know the drill maggot.

Next, her bf is a fucking nut job, take him out and bang her. You know you want too.

Or just comfort her and tell to find someone else.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    That sucks mang. My cousins boyfriend is a nigger, It makes me :mad:.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2011
    That sucks mang. My cousins boyfriend is a nigger, It makes me :mad:.

Man that has to suck, at least she isn't like my sister who had a nigger baby that's stuck with her for life. It's literally a shit stain on the family tree.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    Train up as a Formula One mechanic amd get a job on a team and make sure they win the constructors championship. That will show him.
    edited August 2011