robbing a medical marijuana dispensary with a loaded shot-gun and murdering patients

xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
the thought of it makes my cock so hard

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    The thought of putting a loaded shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor makes my cock so hard.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    The thought of RemadE putting a loaded shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    The thought of ThirdRockFromTheSun thinking of ReamdE putting a shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    The thought of Thedarkrodent thinking of the thirdRockFromTheSun thinking of ReamdE putting a shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    The thought of jugg thinking of the Thedarkrodent thinking of the thirdRockFromTheSun thinking of ReamdE putting a shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    The thought of reading the gayest thread makes my cock so hard.
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    The thought of reading the gayest thread makes my cock so hard.

The thought of RemadE reading the gayest thread making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    The thought of Dakologist thinking of The thought of RemadE reading the gayest thread making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    The thought of Jugg thinking of Dakologist thinking of RemadE reading the gayest thread making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    The thought of jugg thinking of the Thedarkrodent thinking of the thirdRockFromTheSun thinking of ReamdE putting a shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.

The thought of Daktologist thinking of the jugg thinking of the Thedarkrodent thinking of the thirdRockFromTheSun thinking of ReamdE putting a shotgun under your fleshy chin after you fell back onto the floor making his cock so hard makes my cock so hard.

I came?
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    My cock was already hard.
    edited August 2011
    The thought of traum's cock being hard makes my cock so hard.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    GeneralMcBoozer not talking about cock made my cock soft.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    the thought of Traum thinking about General McBoozer not talking about cock that made his cock soft made mine hard
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    Okay, can we all agree that our cocks are hard?

Sausage Fest? :fap:
  • DARKCOLDDARKCOLD Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    WE ARE THE WORLD BY MICHEAL JACKSON AND LIONEL RICHIE.