Crotchless Underwear for Men

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2011 in Life
Would you wear these? Do you have some already? What purpose do they serve? Keeping skiddies in and cock dribbles out? :confused:

Comments

• SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited June 2011
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    so wait, the dick goes inside, but the balls hang out? lol these are fuckin weird. I have heard that having the balls squeezed against the body like in tighty whities is bad for fertility. maybe these underwear address that?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited June 2011
    Uhhhhm. These look fucking awesome for the fight against swamp nuts.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    ^ this. I might get a pair just for that reason... Nvm it would be for the lulz.
  • edited June 2011
    Looks like a good way to keep yer boys from getting cooked, but if someone gives you a wedgie it might castrate you.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Looks like a good way to keep yer boys from getting cooked, but if someone gives you a wedgie it might castrate you.

YouTube - I've got balls of steel
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Won't the zipper get tangled with the balls?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Might be handy for sucking balls but still...... not really a good idea.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    This solves a problem that all men face on a daily basis. I remember only yesterday I was tempted to tea bag a mate but thought, nah, if he can see my whole package then it's slightly too gay for me. Now, thanks to sacfree, I can teabag my mates and no one questions my sexuality. Thanks sacfree!

*Double thumbs-up cheesy grin*
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    This solves a problem that all men face on a daily basis. I remember only yesterday I was tempted to tea bag a mate but thought, nah, if he can see my whole package then it's slightly too gay for me. Now, thanks to sacfree, I can teabag my mates and no one questions my sexuality. Thanks sacfree!

*Double thumbs-up cheesy grin*
    LoL! :D
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    oh! I know what Im buying buddha as a sexy welcome home gift :D

:rolleyes:
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited August 2011
    Uhhhhm. These look fucking awesome for the fight against swamp nuts.

I didn't know so many people knew about swamp nuts. If you put cornstarch under your balls with swamp nuts you get FLAPJACKS.

edit: And yes, I'd wear them.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    That looks uncomfortable...

If my balls roam free, I like them to be able to sit under the tree of hope, too.
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    i only see painful images
    resulting from the use of these
  • edited August 2011
    Fucked up. If it were up to me, the people who invent any sexually-deviant products would be publically beheaded. Seriously.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    the people who invent any sexually-deviant products would be publically beheaded. Seriously.

^This.

And, I really don't see the purpose of these. They look so uncomfortable.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    these would make it easily to sit on your own nuts which hurts like a bitch