I'm watching this fat guy trying to type.

SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator-__-
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He's on the computer adjacent to me, huffing over his sociology book.

He has really small fat fingers, when he types he has to put them together in a claw shape so he doesn't press five keys at once.
He's brought a bag of chupa-chups with him. At this rate he'll finish the pack in an hour. He also has a bag of cashews that i watched him try to open about five times.
He gets embarassed when i glace at each of his failed attempts and stops.

He has a wierd squint when he types, he has a lot of eye fat. Maybe he can't see properly because of it.

On the other side of me there's a nice looking girl with ridiculously brown eyes and wavy nutmeg hair, she's wearing a thin floral dress. It's a nice pattern. She's eating a salad that looks like it's made of things you find in park bushes.
She has a coke can on the floor, she moved it there after she accidently spilled a few drops on the keyboard.
Her underarm hair is starting to grown back, you can see the small black dots. She took off her flip-flops (they're called thongs here) and sat on her feet, the way some girls do.
She's painted her toe nails that old fashioned red colour. They look nice.
She hasn't painted her fingernails though; i've always found this more alluring.

describe the people around you.

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    I see a bunch of nerds on the internet fapping to totse.info.

LIKE THEIR MOMMAS TAUGHT 'EM
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2011
    so much e-drama on here thas all i see !! LOL
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    so much e-drama on here thas all i see !! LOL

butt-hurt.jpg
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    I laughed so fucking hard, especially at this part:
    He also has a bag of cashews that i watched him try to open about five times.
    He gets embarassed when i glace at each of his failed attempts and stops.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2011
    butt-hurt.jpg

no it does not lol thx 4 asking!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    I see the Hy-Vee store where I am parked. I see eight other vehicles here. I see my wife curled up in the bed behind the driver's seat when i turn around. I see the dash and all of its components including the xm radio I just finished installing. I see buggy racks and buggies. I see my brand new steel toe boots and hard hat and safety glasses but i do not se my earplugs. I might need those.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    I sit here by my half assed boarded window watching overweight Latino families rush to the local shelter downtown. One guy had a green polo shirt, shorts and a pair of adidas. On the other end of the street there's a good looking gal with a white shirt and short shorts. She's white, most likely a prostitute although she looks fairly young to be of that sort.
  • edited August 2011
    I sit here, overlooking the street from my bedroom window. Beneath me, a car drives past, slowly. Probably an old person driving - this place is literally full of them which probably contributes to the lack of a cell-phone mast around here :mad: The sun just came out from behind the clouds, casting some warm sunlight onto the road as a person comes out of his house, walking toward his vehicle. I see straight into the window of my neighbors bathroom... No one's home.
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Anyone else think this is a bit creepy?
    edited August 2011
    I'm looking over my street from my bedroom window. Not much is going on. A few cars drive by at 35mph, ironically right past a 20 sign. I see some teenagers walking past with their hats on wrong, making them look stupid as all hell. I'm tempted to shout "Your hat is on wrong!" then hide behind my wall and see if I get any reactions. Now that the teenagers have walked by I see my neighbours opposite me coming out on their bikes. They usually go for bikerides.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    It's just me and my computer here.
  • edited August 2011
    I look to the left of me and see my buddy sitting there with his laptop, probably being on Tumblr or something similar like the total hipster he is ;) He's not really hipster, but still. I look to my right and see my fishies swimming around :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I look to the left, I see my door.
    I look to my right, I see a wall.

Just another day.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    remmabd\e quit smoking crack nigga.

shit fucks you up