First DXM Trip

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
Well I just found a full 200 mL bottle of Robitussin DM. 30 mg DXM per 10 mL.

Took first 50 mL dose at 8:45 am.

Feeling good, robitussin tastes like shit but anyway. Yet another substance to experiment with.

Trip log to follow.

09:17. Still feeling normal, browsing totse.

09:30. Feeling slightly more alert than I have been in the last 30 minutes. (slightly sleepy).

09:45. Just took second 50 mL dose. Robitussin tastes fucking vile, Feeling alert and awesome.

09:50. Really beginning to feel fucked now. Feel like im going to vomit soon.

10:00. Just took a piss and nearly threw up. Feeling fucked as now.

10:10. Can hardly concentrate on anything any more. Thank fuck for spell check.

10:16. The world is distorted badly, fuck this is weird and i want to vomit.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Awesome. Keep us updated as you go along, don't forget! ;) What were your original thoughts when taking the stuff? How did it taste?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Awesome. Keep us updated as you go along, don't forget! ;) What were your original thoughts when taking the stuff? How did it taste?

Will do.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    TWO BOTTLES NAOW!

You are wasting your time other wise, you're just gonna get high. You won't trip from one I promise, you will on 2. 3 is where its at though.
    edited August 2011
    Fuck this shit. I feel sick and have the shits bad.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2011
    Fuck this shit. I feel sick and have the shits bad.

Your dumbass probably drank the kind with Guafenisen in it, that shit is no good and makes for a shitty experience. Find the kind with Dextromethorphan as the only chemical in it.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2011
    Guafenisen in it, that shit is no good and makes for a shitty experience. Find the kind with Dextromethorphan as the only chemical in it.
    Drinking cough syrup is terrible. It's the worst way to experience DXM. If you insist on it make sure DXM is the only ingredient. Heres a link to the dxm thread I made here http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/121-Dxm
    edited September 2011
    Well I decided to write a final report on the experience. Firstly I do not recommend using cough syrup to get high, It is a terrible experience. Combined with vomiting and having the shits when you have very little control over things is one of the worst things I have experienced so far.

So firstly I took 2 50 mL doses about an hour apart on an empty stomach, early in the morning. After an hour and a half I felt like I had been drinking heavily and had blurred vision and could hardly stand let alone walk anywhere. This came in waves of feeling somewhat normal followed by strong disorientation. Aproximatly 15 minutes later I had the shits badly followed by falling asleep on my bedroom floor, sometime after this I dragged myself into bed and spent the rest of the day sleeping before waking late in the evening. The next day I felt lethargic and still partially high and ended up calling in sick as I still felt too fucked to go to work. This subsided by the next day.

In conclusion, I would never try this again and Guafenisen is fucking evil in high doses. Although i'm an idiot for taking cough syrup that contained it in the first place :facepalm:. The afterglow was somewhat enjoyable though.
  • edited September 2011
    Wow. It's a shame you didn't enjoy your trip bro :( If you ever try DXM again, use anything other than cough syrup :thumbsup: