Justhaving a lunch break during my first airsoft match of 4yrs

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And I'm in the English City of Reading. It also happens to to Reading festival this weekend, so the marshal said the following

"Ok guys, lunch time. If you want to go out for a smoke you're more than welcome but leave any weapons here. I know its tempting to shoot those welly wearing fuckers, but today ain't your lucky day"
I also shot a guy in the cheek. Good day so far.

Comments

• RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    That's badass. I've got friends who traveled to the UK to attend that Reading festival this weekend, so maybe you should go and storm the place :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Shoot somebody in the nuts for me :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    The amount of hipsters when I left was astounding. And yeah Wellington boots.
    To satisfy TDR, I was teamed up.with an awesome south london black Guy with gold teeth, so we camped in a shop (it was an abandoned shopping mall) and shot people in the chin who were on the balcony above. The amount of bloody necks was so satisfying. Also hid in the old ball pit play part of the mall. Awesome day :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    As long as they were Ballchiniians then the chin shots count in my book, good show on the ambush tactics.
    edited August 2011
    Well I scored a few cockshots and the "best sharpshooter" of the day award thanks to the displeasure aroused by my sneaky trigger finger and prone position. Most of the goolie-hits came when I was crouched across a room and the guys approached in the pitch black with their gun-mounted torches, so I let fire a hail of ball bearings...in a crouched position...at that height.

But yeah I typed the previous bits from my phone, hence the randon full stops.
    Awesome day.
    Time to get drunk and have a hot bath. I'm gonna ache tomorrow.

Edit: And Auschwitz, this is what I meant, but a LOT more Hipster..and a LOT more glasses

Kve1DYEUdBDOE9Kc8pyl80yBxt4NzJk9rg5w.jpg
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    LOL Sounds like a good day. Did you get any pics?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    did you shoot anyone in the pussy.

including guys
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    I haven't played an airsoft game in four or five years, I was looking to get back into it but the nearest place is in the bradford area.
    I saw that place down in redding one time in AI, it looks fucking sweet. I'm allways tempted to take a day trip down and have a game.
    edited September 2011
    I'm heading back today to defend my title :D shall see how it goes. Well tempted to recreate this scene from American Dad. Great outlet for anger and general manliness.
    What's different about today is that my Dad has decided to come and play. Time for him to oppose me and get a bloody neck :hai:
    edited September 2011
    Ever wondered what a 400fps vasectomy with a metal BB feels like? Made a friend from it though. Swaggered into the safe zone clutching my crotch with a smile and a tear on my sweaty face, declared "I'm gonna punch that fucker who shot me in the nads" and behold, an ex spec ops Guy from the Czech Republic. Got more neck shots, too.

Edit:
    1.jpg

It appears "JLS" is Infidel in Urdu. Maybe it's a sign?

3%20%28Small%29.jpg