So my Sister has some scabby chav over

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
She's blatantly having sex with him, so I took the opportunity to wipe my arse and put the shitty bog roll in his shoe.
ShitShoe%20%28Small%29.jpg

He just put them on. Oh fuck. Been laughing for a good 30 minutes.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Lol it was pretty spur of the moment. I was sitting there like "fuck, don't have a pen to prove it's me". All I can say is 2 days sober = manic hyper RemadE and I was a few minutes short of kicking her door in and screaming with a machete in one hand.

This is what I am normally like :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Your sis should be doing me. Send her to Paki LAND!

+1 for wipe clean.
    edited September 2011
    Lol she is well acquainted with many here thanks to Teamspeak. She even came in the other day and instinctively said "Hey Dfg" but I wasn't on Teamspeak :p
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    Thank you.
  • edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Lol she is well acquainted with many here thanks to Teamspeak. She even came in the other day and instinctively said "Hey Dfg" but I wasn't on Teamspeak :p

Yeah bro, your sister sounds pretty cool. You should tell her to talk to me whenever she walks into the room :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

Awww, <3<3<3

I am going to take a picture for her :P
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Awww, <3<3<3

I am going to take a picture for her :P

Inb4 Osama Bin Laden pubes.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Haha, thats pretty epic :P Whats more, the shoe will probably smell for ages!
    edited September 2011
    Haha, thats pretty epic :P Whats more, the shoe will probably smell for ages!

I kinda wished it was messier, but heck - the shoe will no doubt smell better than the twat wearing it. The constant bombardment of fast-paced Banjo music and DnB also helped to annoy them. It was like a rave and Deliverance combined.
  • edited September 2011
    Do you know how the chav reacted when he found his shoe with a shitty tissue inside it? I bet he threatened to "murk you up" with his "crew" :facepalm:
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Do you know how the chav reacted when he found his shoe with a shitty tissue inside it? I bet he threatened to "murk you up" with his "crew" :facepalm:

I saw him for a total of about one minute. Luckily I just wiped the shoe about a bit and then flushed it, laughing to the point where it hurt as I came into my room. He can call his crew on me all he likes - the fact people who my Sister knows walk into my room and the first thing they see is a shitload of [unspecified] weapons usually shuts them up quick enough ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Haha, nice. I hope he notices the smell when he gets home and vomits profusely all over his trackies. God damn I hate mangy scum chavs, they can all go to hell.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited September 2011
    I'll leave my shoes on next time i fuck your sister. Don't think she'd notice while biting a pillow.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    00000 wrote: »
    I'll leave my shoes on next time i fuck your sister. Don't think she'd notice while biting a pillow.

tumblr_lk62dew6fK1qbk1gpo1_500.png
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2011
    lol That is badass. Nice pic, way to deliver. :thumbsup:
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    Pics of yo sista?

This.
    edited September 2011
    Ha yeeeah no.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Pics of the chav?
  • edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Pics of the chav?

Fuck that, we want the Facebook of the chav complete with pictures, family links and an address :thumbsup:
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Fuck that, we want the Facebook of the chav complete with pictures, family links and an address :thumbsup:

I only have his first name but can do some digging ;)