Prenups

NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
edited October 2011 in Life
Fuck yeah. I totally agree with this. I'm not letting some bitch take my shit because she decides to turn into a bullshit feminist overnight.

What do you guys think of prenuptial agreements? Who here has one? Who doesn't? Would you?

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not married but I would totally insist on it.
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    if you aint no chump, holla we want prenup
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Honestly, don't marry anyone you'd need a prenupt for.

If you go out with a sexy dumbass who doesn't work, don't marry her.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »

It's for your own protection. If you do something to fuck it up, she will leave and take all your shit.

Save your own ass. Don't let some bitch take your life's earnings because you're too bent on 'trust'.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    I probably won't ever get married, I'll just live in a de facto relationship.

I wonder how the law treats those type of couple.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's for your own protection. If you do something to fuck it up, she will leave and take all your shit.

Save your own ass. Don't let some bitch take your life's earnings because you're too bent on 'trust'.

I'm married and I'm not bent on trust but I think if you don't have a good judge of character before you get married, marriage isn't a good idea.

I don't know what kind of fuck up you're talking about but marriage is for a long time. I don't think it should be something you should just leave at the first sign of trouble.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm married and I'm not bent on trust but I think if you don't have a good judge of character before you get married, marriage isn't a good idea.

I don't know what kind of fuck up you're talking about but marriage is for a long time. I don't think it should be something you should just leave at the first sign of trouble.

Inb4 "aww man just got divorced" thread in 2 years now u wish u got namjam'z advice and got a prenup because all your shit's gone
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011

agreed, pretty much if your thinking about prenup then she is not the one
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011

Lol. I don't work & we don't have a prenup. :)
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited September 2011
    I'd like to be married one day. If i had money then yes i'd want a pre nup but since Im dirt poor it doesn't matter and whats mine is his and his is mine.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I would definitely get one. I don't care what anyone says but when things get messy, she will always insist on half of everything. Or all of it if she decides to be a cunt. Don't put yourself in that position and get a fucking prenup sorted before you get married. Simple.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    Fuck yeah. I totally agree with this. I'm not letting some bitch take my shit because she decides to turn into a bullshit feminist overnight.

What do you guys think of prenuptial agreements? Who here has one? Who doesn't? Would you?

Why do I get the feeling your the kind of guy who doesn't even have anything worth taking? Am I the only one?