Your Totse history?

edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This was my original account, which was banned at a later point at the behest of the cuntwipe that was then mod of Bad Ideas, just for a bit of harmless spamming. I discovered Totse about a year before that and lurked until registrations re-opened in mid 2005. It changed my life forever. Like many of us, I found it while searching for stuff to do with arson and bombs. I don't know why, but myself, like many of the original 'major' members (if not most), recognise .info as the legitimate Totse succession. To me it's the same forum as it ever was.

33l0zv5.jpg

As you can see, I've always taken it as my duty to ensure that there is always a successful Night Ops thread. Zoklet doesn't even have a Night Ops thread - bahahaha:

142ymig.jpg

I've used the same username ever since, with slight variations.

What about you?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    5000+ Posts, 2005. Dfgremnantsunleashed.

Didn't get banned or infracted ever.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited September 2011
    I wish I had a totse history but I only found this place a month or so ago. Love this place already though, I'll be making myself a history :)
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited September 2011
    Joined up in July of '05.
    Ended up at 2000 or so posts.
    Never got banned.
    Was one of the users hit when someone got into the user DB and got passwords.
    Luckily I wasn't nailed with anything aside from a stolen totse password.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    I think I joined either 2003, or was it 2004? hmm.... maybe 2002. Fuck it! I can't remember. :confused:
    & I think my post count was 18000+ or something like that.
    Same name, same shame.
  • edited September 2011
    Was one of the users hit when someone got into the user DB and got passwords.
    Luckily I wasn't nailed with anything aside from a stolen totse password.

Lol; I also found the exploit but only used it to take over one persons account and do some fun trolling with it :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    '04-05 under a different username.

Over 4 years i think i managed to pull up just over a thousand posts.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    I didn't save my history because I was ignorant and thought Totse would be around forever. Fuck'n Jeff you bastard.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    ^^^ fucking this.I lurked for many years, then when I could actually participate that fucker slammed the door in my face.
    I'm not the best poster by any means,I cant type for shit but if I have something to say GOD Dammit I'm going to say it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Agreed! Jeff is a cunt!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited September 2011
    or smart.

Class of 02
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    I never joined the original totse, but I certainly feel right at home here.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Sorry BHD, you gotta give me some time to see and approve your posts.

Fuck his posts.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    I never joined the original totse, but I certainly feel right at home here.

Same here.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited September 2011
    used to lurk o.g. totse, never signed up tho.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    I think I created an account in 2001 but lost it for some reason - probably forgot the username. dr rocker account was created 28th Feb 06 I think.
  • edited September 2011
    I wasn't a member on Totse.com, unfortunately :( I found the site through Rotteneggs.com originally, and I lurked around for quite a while, reading text files and shit like that. I didn't even find the forums until it was shutting down, and I wouldn't have ever found this place until ILTST linked me :D
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    joined 03-05 idfk you know im like the best poster when i was real young i fuckin was readin these sick ass paranormal stories in sotd back n the day unmatched by anything else ive ever read then i read like all 13 pages of shit so i read some textfiles and hit up the irc then after awhile started postin up on the forums had some amazing reads some amazing posts made some great friends my fav being Jojoman (R.i.p.) made some good ass friends over on halfbaked.tk like possessed smurf and his irl homies oh yeah edit: and hit up that militia made some friends did some stuff got some stuff did to me got fedded fuck it
    totses always been my home base on my vast internet career and rise to fame. i always rep totse. totse kinda met me one of my best friends irl this nigga darthvineman you know what im sayin
    also one time me n this guy analdisco deported wintermute and saved totse from that shit
    THE END

edit oh yeah one time jeff didnt post for like 200 fuckin months and then me an him chatted/trolled eachother in a thread and he left then like disappeared for ever then fuckin shut down totse probably my fault sorry guys
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    I found it from a friend who found it from a friend who read about it in our schools news paper.
    Read all the text files for a couple of years before I found out about the BBS (back when it was still old school and not a forum) and then joined up and posted a few times. Forgot about it and forgot my password, joned up again under the username brendy (gave it away when people couldn't join up) and then got sick of that name after a few hundred posts so joined up again using the name Lisdexic (no idea I was spelling it wrong at the time) and kept it up till I left home and had no net access for a few years.

Joined up again this year and post from my phone when I'm bored at work.
  • edited September 2011
    Wow, Totse was mentioned in your school newspaper? :D Thats awesome!
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wow, Totse was mentioned in your school newspaper? :D Thats awesome!

Yea, no idea what it was about though.
    It was a school of 1800 students, and they printed maybe 200 free newspapers once a term so you were lucky if you got a copy.