Holy Shit

OsirisOsiris Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Found this on craigslist today, in the free section.

I have a biofuel operation here in **********, and I have glycerin as a by-product. Currently, I have around 400 gallons. I am looking to give it away to someone who may want to recycle it and use it for the making of soap or other. I have it stored now in 55 gallon drums. Some of these I'm willing to let go with the glycerin, and others I am going to keep. I do have a way to load these into a truck. I will not deliver. You can email or call at **********. Monday through Friday. Thanks
Tyler

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited September 2011
    So what you're thinking add some nitric acid and voila? I don't think it works like that. But I could be wrong.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited September 2011
    Make some soap and sell it, free business.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    So what you're thinking add some nitric acid and voila? I don't think it works like that. But I could be wrong.
    It's almost that simple.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ^ Yeah, you're going to need a few magic gnomes.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited September 2011
    I just so happen to have sacks full of magic gnomes for a reasonable price.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    Found this on craigslist today, in the free section.

I have a biofuel operation here in **********, and I have glycerin as a by-product. Currently, I have around 400 gallons. I am looking to give it away to someone who may want to recycle it and use it for the making of soap or other. I have it stored now in 55 gallon drums. Some of these I'm willing to let go with the glycerin, and others I am going to keep. I do have a way to load these into a truck. I will not deliver. You can email or call at **********. Monday through Friday. Thanks
    Tyler

Its probably a joke, but if I had to dispose of it, I would put it on the compost heap or mix in some other chems to make a fertiliser.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    adriana-its-a-trap.jpg

Feds are standing by.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    This thread seems a whole lot funnier when your realize users are terrorists.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Totse is full of terrorists. :thumbsup:
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited September 2011
    Why is the user title "Infidels"? Take the goddamn S off the end dude
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    I want to be captain Jehad goddamit.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I don't really have a practical application for nitro glycerin right now, but I don't think it is a joke either(mostly because it isn't funny). I'm going to check it out, expect a full report.