TF2 - How To Play (Class Video Compilation)

RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I noticed a lot of you play TF2 here on Totse, but how many of you have actually watched some instructional videos on playing each class? :D They help, really.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I need some guides on how to play the Spy. Fuck I'm so crap at that it's unreal :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Just watched the sniper video, it seems I already know the basics :D I played on a UK server and it sucked ass, guess I need to step up my game. Sniping is fun if you have TEAM mates to back you up otherwise you're fucked.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just watched the sniper video, it seems I already know the basics :D I played on a UK server and it sucked ass, guess I need to step up my game. Sniping is fun if you have TEAM mates to back you up otherwise you're fucked.

Very true. Thankfully we all cover each other quite well. Sniper, pyro and engineer &ToTSE squad FTW.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    I think we should make a thread to post videos of YOUR replays..i have some spy videos i already made...im making some for each class
  • edited September 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I think we should make a thread to post videos of YOUR replays..i have some spy videos i already made...im making some for each class

This is actually a pretty good idea. I have some free time today, I'll record myself some replays and see what I can do. I wonder if it's possible to put multiple replays together, to make one large replay... That would be handy, so that you can combine the best bits from each class or something.
    I played on a UK server and it sucked ass

UK servers do NOT suck ass in the slightest. Try playing on Uberium - the result of a once competitive TF2 clan. It's where you'll find me and my buddies most nights :thumbsup: Its hard to actually get a slot in game, but I play there as much as I can because everyone is incredibly good there. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two :)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    These look like just a bunch of fancy videos with music and subtitles.

I'll have to pass.
  • edited September 2011
    ^ lolwat, watch them. Honestly, they're very helpful.
    edited September 2011
    A lot of the tactics in those videos are very vanilla like..they are ok, but i think there are much better tactics for each class
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited September 2011
    You're right, as the videos are about 3 years old now. However, I still think that they provide some good fundamental skills to new players :)
    edited September 2011
    what's your steam name? :) maybe we can play later