asian women in their late 40s early 50s that dress in skimpy clothing

xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
eww!!

well, kind of not really, because i'd fuck them... but the ones i've seen are my friend's moms!!!

which, actually, turns me on even more!

but then there's this mannerism/self-respect part of me that finds it kind of repulsive... it's like... you're an ill-literate asian with aging skin and with a dozen of young americanized nieces and nephews ... what the fucking are you doing wearing clothing from tween-clothing stores?!

you know the look!

the tight pocket-less pants with semi-high heels on with some light fluffy shirt followed by a stupid fucking purse... eww.. bitch... you're almost 50... you better check yourself before you end up giving your nieces the wrong idea and the next thing you know their letting themselves get gang-banged by drunk negros but in the back of their head their really just a scared child putting on a fake face because they want to be accepted.

Comments

• BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Oh man, there's this one chick that lives near me that's fucked.

She'd have to be at least 60, and she wears skimpy cocktail dresses, has the longest fakest fingernails I've ever seen, wears ridiculously high heels and so much eye shadow her eyes look like blue fucking clouds. And yes, she's Asian.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Fat chicks wearning skimpy clothing is just as bad. All the chubby chicks around here have been wearing short shorts all summer. :facepalm:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited September 2011
    i dont care about it, old ladies need the dick too.. from me :mad:
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    i dont care about it, old ladies need the dick too.. from me :mad:

It should be illegal to have sex with ladies over 50, unless you're dead or gay
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    I was running errands yesterday & saw this older lady wearing a low cut shirt, so tight I could see the fat rolls in her stomach area. :facepalm:
  • RunScreamingRunScreaming Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    Well, they're about my age, but I still want their daughters.