Blue Berry Bread Pudding

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited September 2011 in Life

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    What is the average cooking time for it?
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Looks interesting, if I was any good at cooking I'd try it out.

Thanks for sharing.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    What is the average cooking time for it?

Anywhere from 30-45 minutes.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    Looks interesting, if I was any good at cooking I'd try it out.

Thanks for sharing.

Dude there is no skill involved here. Can you cut bread? Can you use a measuring cup? Give it a shot, you might surprise yourself.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Why are you so obsessed with Team Speak TDR? Its like your self image and masculinity hangs on whether people use it or not, to the point where you don't think people should be able to moderate this website if they don't attend your mandatory meetings. LOL, who the fuck are you again? I could appreciate your not so subtle Machiavellian tendencies and clumsy grabs for power if they weren't so ham-handed and laughable in the context of an internet forum.

INB4 chest thumping bravado :rolleyes:

I don't care if you or anyone like you connects to TeamSpeak or you mother's tits. As for the staff that is a different matter which is none of your concern. But I thought I would pay your thread about Blueberry Butt Pudding the same respect you paid to Trx100's thread in H&S.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    You're right LC, I should try this. I'll post when I mange too.