TDR kicked me from Team Speak!!!

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
He challenged me to get on Team Speak, I told him I didn't have a mic, I finally connected and then he booted me in less than a minute. Whats up with that? Don't be scared bro, lets talk.

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    Lets get to know eachother TDR. Tell me about you. How tall are you ? What do you weigh? Have you ever had a mans cock in your asshole before? Whats your address? You mad? Ever fucked a real cowboy? The world is dying to know.
    edited September 2011
    We can cover all of this in Team Speak, just like you wanted homie. In private, real time conversation. You just have to let me in.
    edited September 2011
    Don't be scared bro.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Act like an ass and you will get kicked every time I am in there. You were kicked not banned fucktard.
    edited September 2011
    LOL.

Alright bro. Don't worry. I'll behave myself next time and you and I can get to know eachother better. I would just hate for there to be any confusion. Good night honey.
  • edited September 2011
    There's no reason to be flooding a thread like this man, even if it's one of your own. It doesn't exactly warrant any discussion and it looks as though you're taking a stab at TDR, so I'm going to move this to Half Baked. If you GENUINELY need help connecting to Teamspeak, PM me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    <19:11:54> "TheDarkRodent"
    :
    <05:12:45> "LouisCypher"
    : Hello?
    <05:13:24> "LouisCypher"
    : What? Sorry I'll turn up my speakers
    <05:14:15> "LouisCypher"
    : Probably because I assigned a hot key to enable it.
    <05:14:46> "LouisCypher"
    : You mad homie?
    <05:15:04> "LouisCypher"
    : I knew you were pussy.
    <05:15:13> "LouisCypher"
    : Thats right get pissed
    <05:15:16> "LouisCypher"
    : boot me faggot
    <05:15:22> "LouisCypher"
    : do it.
    <19:12:06> "TheDarkRodent"
    :
    <05:12:45> "LouisCypher"
    : Hello?
    <05:13:24> "LouisCypher"
    : What? Sorry I'll turn up my speakers
    <05:14:15> "LouisCypher"
    : Probably because I assigned a hot key to enable it.
    <05:14:46> "LouisCypher"
    : You mad homie?
    <05:15:04> "LouisCypher"
    : I knew you were pussy.
    <05:15:13> "LouisCypher"
    : Thats right get pissed
    <05:15:16> "LouisCypher"
    : boot me faggot
    <05:15:22> "LouisCypher"
    : do it.

If you act like an idiot you will get killed. TS is an asset of Totse, that doesn't mean it follows the same rules etc.
    edited September 2011
    That's right, if you act like an ass in TS expect a swift exit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    He challenged me to get on Team Speak
    I told him I didn't have a mic,
    I finally connected and then he booted me in less than a minute.
    Don't be scared bro, lets talk.

Can you find the irony?
    edited September 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Can you find the irony?

LOL He never spoke, all he did was type inflammatory BS daring me to kick him. See, the thing is, I pay for TeamSpeak so think of it as a tavern operated for Totse patrons. If you come in and get along with all the other customers you will enjoy your stay. But if you walk through the front door for the very first time an start talking shit to the bartender you will be shown the door without ceremony.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Get a mic, LC! Then we can chat! Pls don't be a pussy like Malice & refuse to speak.
    edited September 2011
    He has a mic...
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    Don't be a pussy to talk. If you're afraid you'll sound like a faggot, you do, pretty much everyone does when talking through a mic so get over it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Haha, oh wow. I thought LouisCypher genuinely wanted help getting on TS and the like, and now he finally has (with the ever-guiding hand of people who fell for his ways) he now just pisses all over it.

Good job LC. Great way to kill all trust people had in you. Trx seems to be with me on this one - sounds like someone wants a confrontation.
    edited September 2011
    I did want to get on teamspeak. I was drinking and bored. I didn't start getting an attitude until TDR started talking shit. His constant holier than thou internet hardman posturing got me in the mood for some loving.
    Also @ RemadE : What is all this "trust" you are talking about?
    edited September 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Don't be a pussy to talk. If you're afraid you'll sound like a faggot, you do, pretty much everyone does when talking through a mic so get over it.

I don't have a mic.
    edited September 2011
    I did want to get on teamspeak. I was drinking and bored. I didn't start getting an attitude until TDR started talking shit. His constant holier than thou internet hardman posturing got me in the mood for some loving.

You had a chip on your shoulder when you connected. So don't try to blame your social ineptitude on the actions of others. But I tell you what, when your mom gives you your allowance this week buy a cheap mic instead of cheap beer and we can record a conversation and show everyone who the little dick is. What I mean is your part of the conversation is a matter of record as you typed it and that is logged by default (no I can't turn that off as the host does not give you root access) but we only have your little butthurt say so as to what y side of the conversation was.

So let's remove your ability to blame others actions for your poor behavior by recording an actual voice conversation between us. Then we can post it ITT and let everyone decide who the little bitch is.
    I don't have a mic.

Right...:facepalm:

LouisCypher: *Hmm, I am drunk and bored. I know, I will install software that my hardware does not fully support, make multiple threads asking how to use TeamSpeak, and go type shit talk.*
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    It makes me lulz when people get into competitions with TDR, because they usually just get owned.
    edited September 2011
    It makes me lulz when people get into competitions with TDR, because they usually just get owned.

LOL, yeah usually. That is because I am no different IRL than I am online. WYSIWYG = TDR
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011

You seemed pretty decent then started a shitstorm, so do I trust you as a user any more? got to look at it from a third person perspective.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    I heard TDR slapping around Mcboozer yesterday.....LOL in the end mcboozer was like

............................................ok..

such a powerful skill...usually people just throw thumbtack remarks that only scratches the skin...but TDR throws spears at people and pierces the heart
    edited September 2011
    You had a chip on your shoulder when you connected. So don't try to blame your social ineptitude on the actions of others. But I tell you what, when your mom gives you your allowance this week buy a cheap mic instead of cheap beer and we can record a conversation and show everyone who the little dick is. What I mean is your part of the conversation is a matter of record as you typed it and that is logged by default (no I can't turn that off as the host does not give you root access) but we only have your little butthurt say so as to what y side of the conversation was.

So let's remove your ability to blame others actions for your poor behavior by recording an actual voice conversation between us. Then we can post it ITT and let everyone decide who the little bitch is.

Right...:facepalm:

LouisCypher: *Hmm, I am drunk and bored. I know, I will install software that my hardware does not fully support, make multiple threads asking how to use TeamSpeak, and go type shit talk.*

Ummm I was talking about our conversations on the forum leading up to Teamspeak. And those are a matter of record, as if anyone needs proof of what self important cunt you are. ;)
    edited September 2011
    For literally weeks and months you keep posing with the rhetoric of...."show some balls and log on to Teamspeak" to every single one of your detractors that ever disagrees with you about anything. Then you feign indignancy because people log on with a "chip" huh????
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

Somebody hasn't seen much life, nor do they have the social skills to navigate the world. The never ending blithering hypocrisy just never ends with this one.....

Another one with no balls^. Hell this one can't even use his real account to talk shit. No, having an anonymous account on a message board is not enough to hide behind with this one. He has to make an alt account to talk his shit. I won't even ask you to join TS as you obviously don't have the balls to be yourself.

totse_ts.png

It also seems you have a penchant for gross exaggeration. In regard to your comment that for months I have been talking shit about logging into TeamSpeak the server has only been online for 33 days. So it can only be assumed that you are either a chicken shit who won't use their real account to talk shit and tell lies or you are a banned account. If it is the second possibility it can only be assumed that you are SpecGuru as the writing style of bold lies coupled with an alt account only could be Will Taggart.

Ummm I was talking about our conversations on the forum leading up to Teamspeak. And those are a matter of record, as if anyone needs proof of what self important cunt you are. ;)

You were asking how to connect we weren't having any "conversations." Of course if you want to go by the written record on the board it clearly shows I predicted you would be a little shit in TS just like you are on totse and a cocklet.

So piss up a limp rope and call it dancing for all I care.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited September 2011
    Why does this Team Speak shit seem to cause so many disputes?

PS. Unrestrict Fang and FATTY, plz.
    edited September 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Why does this Team Speak shit seem to cause so many disputes?

PS. Unrestrict Fang and FATTY, plz.

That is never going to happen.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited September 2011
    inb4 bigmouth strikes again