So, &t veterans.

RedShift00RedShift00 Semo-Regulars
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Roll call of the old vets both of &t and the &t Army. Just wanna see how many of the old schoolers have made their way here.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    DfgRemnantsUnleashed

A Paki Faggot
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    I think my old name was Mr. Smith. I was like 12.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited August 2011
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    buddha faggot.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Reporting in.
  • edited August 2011
    Oh how I wish I was an old school Totsean :( All that time I spent lurking, never joining for some retarded reason :facepalm: Plus I'm not very old. Totse is older than I am!
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Reporting in. I lurked mostly, but I did create an account.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2011
    totsean for about 6 or so years until that "I'm jeff hunter & I'm going through a middle aged crisis" moment. :(
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Oh how I wish I was an old school Totsean :( All that time I spent lurking, never joining for some retarded reason :facepalm: Plus I'm not very old. Totse is older than I am!
    Same here, all lurking, no account :(
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    Present.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    I joined around late 2003. I remember the Holden DaPenor incident. And when IBJ lost his legs.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    <<< Frank Castle the Punisher :eek:
  • edited August 2011
    I was a lurker..
  • edited August 2011
    Meee!! But different name of course.. :D
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    I was 3CsW33dCigs on the original totse. I lurked mostly so you probably wouldn't remember me.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    i joined in 2002 or 2003, cant really remember. I lurked and occasionally posted under gizzmo
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    <<< Frank Castle the Punisher :eek:

No wai

You used to be such a cool guy
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    Reporting in.
    Name's the same.
    Started in 04/05 or so, and was on til the end.
    Much like here, didn't post too much, but still had some good times.
  • edited August 2011
    Reporting.

The Mayor Of Monkeytown.

Totse had its peaks and falls even in the old days, but its on life support right now.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    pyronatas and another name i dont remember joined around 2001 when i was 12 now 22
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    fag wrote: »
    I joined around late 2003. I remember the Holden DaPenor incident. And when IBJ lost his legs.

It was Holden MaPenor, and that man is a national treasure

Joined in 2004
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Joined in 2004
    Same. I don't remember what name I used. I had been lurking since 1997 though.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    there was an old easy-e
    edited August 2011
    fag wrote: »
    No wai

You used to be such a cool guy

fuck you faggot im still cool. Sys my mom
  • 888888 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Red92 here. I forget exactly what year I joined the forums; I do remember that I found totse by googling "how to make bombs" when I was 12 or 13. good times.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I was a lurker..

Same here. By the time I decided to make an account, It had been closed down.
    edited August 2011
    Same here. By the time I decided to make an account, It had been closed down.
    Took me about 3+ years of lurking on & off before I joined. :D
  • edited August 2011
    Sounds like most people were Googling about "How To Make a Bomb" when they originally came across Totse then ;)
    edited August 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Sounds like most people were Googling about "How To Make a Bomb" when they originally came across Totse then ;)
    Heh! that sounds about right. :D
    I was looking for the underground of the interwebz. Rejects of society searching for an escape from political bondage & tyranny.......Come to think of it, FUCK ME! nothing has really changed much except for the fact that the government takes the web more serious than it did then. :s
    edited August 2011
    I found out &T by looking for ATM/Vending machine scams.

and long behold 10 years later im still here looking for ATM/Vending machine scams.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I found out &T by looking for ATM/Vending machine scams.

and long behold 10 years later im still here looking for ATM/Vending machine scams.

My how you have grown...
    edited August 2011
    how is that growing?

Im still looking for the same shit i was searching for, for over 10 years now?

you need to wake up old man
    edited August 2011
    how is that growing?

Im still looking for the same shit i was searching for, for over 10 years now?

you need to wake up old man

You need to l2sarcasm :facepalm:
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    It was Holden MaPenor, and that man is a national treasure

Joined in 2004

No, it was Holden DaPenor.

Stop talking shit.
    edited September 2011
    This whole thread stinks of trolling alts.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited September 2011
    I joined in 2006 after stumbling across the textfiles while searching for OTC sources of flash powder chemicals.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited September 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    I joined in 2006 after stumbling across the textfiles while searching for OTC sources of flash powder chemicals.

Same, only I lurked since 2001 because registration was always closed and joined in 2005 :(

Never really helped me make any flash powder, but I did dig a hole :D
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    I was J-15 then, never was a "famous" user. I started lurking in 2003 and I remember registration being closed for the longest time. I can't recall if I joined in December of 2003 or 2004.

EDIT: On Totse Army, never was in but I did find this
    edited September 2011
    Does anyone else find it amazing that all of these "veterans" come straight to this thread as their first post after 5 or ten years of being away? It is not like this thread is sticked. Think about it for a minute. If you had been away from totse for 5 or ten years, discovered that Hunter had close it and then found this site would you search for a thread about &T "veterans" or would you be more like to make a post in the introduction thread or even create a thread of your own to announce your return?

It does not take a rocket scientist to see that the vast majority of the "returning veterans" are nothing more than alts being planted for a possible future campaign to use the "clout" (lmao) of a group of &T "veterans" to serve the agenda of an individual or small group of individuals who have interests not inline with the best interest of the community.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    2005 officially joined as shartitude, with the rebirth of totse I figured I had also changed, so new alias.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited September 2011
    I never was on original ToTSE.
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Honestly I don't blame ya. I never felt the need to introduce myself in the old one either. I figured the new one would be like the old in terms of being accusing that they don't remember you. I was never famous or an infamous on it. The only difference between my username here and on the old one is simply a dash. I was on Zoklet for a while but I lost interest, it just wasn't the same.
    Does anyone else find it amazing that all of these "veterans" come straight to this thread as their first post after 5 or ten years of being away? It is not like this thread is sticked. Think about it for a minute. If you had been away from totse for 5 or ten years, discovered that Hunter had close it and then found this site would you search for a thread about &T "veterans" or would you be more like to make a post in the introduction thread or even create a thread of your own to announce your return?

It does not take a rocket scientist to see that the vast majority of the "returning veterans" are nothing more than alts being planted for a possible future campaign to use the "clout" (lmao) of a group of &T "veterans" to serve the agenda of an individual or small group of individuals who have interests not inline with the best interest of the community.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    03 nigga still chillin on this life support
    if u remember me you are cool as fuck or got trolled hard grove st
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I was here from like '06-09, under Sonofjango615. I don't know if that makes me a vet or not.
    edited September 2011
    HGMIV wrote: »
    I was here from like '06-09, under Sonofjango615. I don't know if that makes me a vet or not.
    I remember your name. You were a member of totse therefore you are. Welcome back.
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I remember your name. You were a member of totse therefore you are. Welcome back.

Yay!!! Is there a way I can change my name? I honestly hate it, but if people remember me that way, I would prefer it.
    edited September 2011
    Yay!!! Is there a way I can change my name? I honestly hate it, but if people remember me that way, I would prefer it.

Unfortunately we have a policy against name changes. If we did it for one user we would have to do it for all users. I too do not use my old &T name as I mostly lurked going back to 97 when I singed up. At that time my gig was warez and totse was just a also ran in my circle of the internet. For that reason and others I use this name.
    edited September 2011
    Sent you a PM...;)
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    i joined in 05 i was like 16 or 17.
    i spent most of my time learning about drugs and bombs ... and occasionally trolling.
    i never had a computer, i only was on when i was at friends houses so i didnt post often
    my handle was freak_or_die ... not that that means anything anymore..
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    wonT0nsOOp here.