LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    Ate is a interesting guy I hope the internet didn't turn him into a fag
    I used to mod science of the damned but I went to jail just got back
    it merged into pd to form conspiracy!
    I think it is/was a bad idea because the freaks that post in them are different kinds but is make the bbs forum home look better etc
    nobody ever fuckin posted there when I was mod I tried to recruit people from everywhere and answer questions accurately

This concludes all my answers to you questions and my opinions of you post
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    1584luf.jpg

Seriously, this is not Z*cklet and nobody gives a fuck what happens there. Try posting Z*cklet events on Z*cklet.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    1584luf.jpg

Seriously, this is not Z*cklet and nobody gives a fuck what happens there. Try posting Z*cklet events on Z*cklet.

Right, thats why 75% of the drama that has ever happened on this board has carried over from Zoklet.:rolleyes:

Thats also why you felt the need to let us all know your opinion, you know....cause nobody gives a fuck.....

Also, way to work that * into Zoklet...that really communicates your disdain for the place...wouldn't have been quite sure of your opinion otherwise.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011

You aren't fooling anybody. This site lives off of its rivalry with Zoklet.

On topic, Ate is batshit insane.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    If either of you think I give a shit about Z*cklet you are both more insane that Ate.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2011
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    You aren't fooling anybody. This site lives off of its rivalry with Zoklet.

On topic, Ate is batshit insane.

ate is not insane. He's actually a great guy who cares about the community. Somewhere along the way, he veered off the path some. The trolls got to him I guess. I think he tried his best & in the end it became too much to handle.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2011
    LOL he's insane
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    Ate's a pretty cool, insightful guy. Don't know why you guys think he's crazy.