How much Zopicline + Alprazolam + alcohol to black out?

edited September 2011 in Man Cave
I'm toying with the idea of using a combo of stuff to make myself pass out solid, unwakable for say, 3 hours. Say, 8mg of Xanax + 30mg of Zopicline + small glass of vodka. All right after each other. How soon would you black out, how 'deep' sleep would it be (ie; how hard to be woken up) and how long would you sleep for? Apparently they aren't 'dangerous' apart from the passing out. Just curious since I'm precribed all 3, but not in those doses of course ^_^

Comments

• Benjamin LinusBenjamin Linus Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Rape much?
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    i dont get it. what are you really trying to do here. do you normally drink on your scripts do you normally take them? your tolerance and circumstances are what is going to dictate what it takes to what. the internet isnt a magical dosing machine. my goal when doing drugs is to be on them so
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    Say, 8mg of Xanax + 30mg of Zopicline + small glass of vodka. All right after each other. How soon would you black out, how 'deep' sleep would it be (ie; how hard to be woken up) and how long would you sleep for?

Ive never experienced them all three in a row but Im sure that would knock you out for atleast 3 hours if not more. Id stick to xanax and alcohol. With that dose of xanax and a few drinks you would be barred out for sure
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    That's just irresponsible is all I'm sayin

This guys probably dead
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    You're prescribed vodka?
  • edited September 2011
    On the occassions that I've 'abused' Xanax so far I've had the most tripping balls lucid dreaming, like the whole night. I want something that will prolong my sleep - ie; more dreaming - but that will keep me 'forcefully' asleep so that I CAN'T wake up. As I say, how 'deep' would I sleep? Would it be more like a mini-coma (unwakeable) until it all wore off?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Try it and let us know.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    Okay man now that your intentions are more clear if makes more sense. Just fuckin be careful lol. just take more xannax or your normal amount plus alcohol. I woukd assume you just need to get high I.e. exceed your tolerance not get totally fuckin bombed out.
    Some other things: dreaming happens best during afternoon or a nappy tims of day,
    Research calea zatatechi and other herbs n shit that supposedly make you dream if you haven't already.
    Whenever I take and afternoon nap with a dip in I enter a very unique sleep state, like long ass hypnopompy
  • edited September 2011
    What about Zolpidem and alcohol alone - would that have the same effect or does Xanax do a better job of keeping you blacked out? What about Xanax AND Zolpidem?