Did anyone watch The Price is Right today? What the fuck?

HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Today was the 40th season premiere of The Price is Right, my favorite game show ever. I was excited to watch, but something I saw on the show today made me very confused.

In the video is is the first contestant of the day. First off, the cip doesn't show it, but the initial bid was 2 iPads. The contestant looked at a friend of hers in the audience and then told drew the digits "6, 6, 8". This is when the clip starts. She got it "right on the nose", as the show says. So that was suspicious enough, now watch the game she played:

Notice in the clip, starting at 1:58, she starts looking at her friend again. This is when Drew says, "Try not to pay too much attention to your friends." Then she goes to all 4 cars, places the prices without hesitation, and wins all 4 cars.

Something's fucked up here. I watch this show daily and have never seen anything like that.

Comments

• abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    That shit is fuckin crazy I watch the price a lot and aonder about that type of shit but that's straigt crazy because they had intel on the prizes, probably soeone backstage
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    I h8z her face
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    Fucking cheat, or was it all planned? That's some bullshit dude, she barely looked at the prices. :confused:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    We should get this on the newS

"Terrorist bbs exposes price is right cheating scandal"
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    abrn wrote: »
    We should get this on the newS

I did some Googling, and it turns out the show has a history of cheaters, as well as one of the models who actually helped the contestants cheat. There's tons of YouTube videos of cheaters.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited September 2011
    how long til they all have rims/systems?
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    HGMIV wrote: »
    I did some Googling, and it turns out the show has a history of cheaters, as well as one of the models who actually helped the contestants cheat. There's tons of YouTube videos of cheaters.

Oh shit, thats crazy man!

Okay alternatively we need to all start applying to reality shows and game shows and get totse the fuck on the TV. Just been thinkin about the roadsign fiasco recently. We could do some crazy shit or just wear a totse shirt every fuckin episode. Just act completely normal the whole show, and randomly in the middle or end of the show or last episode do some ultra crazy ass shit.
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    abrn wrote: »
    Okay alternatively we need to all start applying to reality shows and game shows and get totse the fuck on the TV. Just been thinkin about the roadsign fiasco recently. We could do some crazy shit or just wear a totse shirt every fuckin episode. Just act completely normal the whole show, and randomly in the middle or end of the show or last episode do some ultra crazy ass shit.

If we were to recruit, I would want to try and attract a more intelligent user base, and keep away dumbfuck users like yourself.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Look when the audience stand up and shout; there are so many people wearing the same shirt as her. There must have been something dodgy going on.