Have you ever been so stoned...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
...you feel like you're in Lord of the Rings?

Fucking hell. Also with Tordek, if anyone remembers? Old school FTW.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    No, but in 8th grade I was so stoned that I felt like my head was so big it was scraping against both walls and the ceiling as a walked to classes.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    No, but in 8th grade I was so stoned that I felt like my head was so big it was scraping against both walls and the ceiling as a walked to classes.

G5YOX17Q4ktRlCMO1F0mQmOxvWH2DOdZWzE5.jpg

Mm'kay?

But my City has loads of Medieval parts, and I am with Tordek, so we felt like we were on the way to Mordor. Have almost no tolerance now so am caned.

Faack. Gonna sleep well tonight :D
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    Are you fucking 15
    edited September 2011
    abrn wrote: »
    Are you fucking 15

Are you an asshole?
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    Are you an asshole?

Are you an asshole?
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    G5YOX17Q4ktRlCMO1F0mQmOxvWH2DOdZWzE5.jpg

Mm'kay?

But my City has loads of Medieval parts, and I am with Tordek, so we felt like we were on the way to Mordor. Have almost no tolerance now so am caned.

Faack. Gonna sleep well tonight :D

Where abouts in the UK are you?
    If you dont want to give away the city, is it north or south?

Never really been stoned (it gives me really bad wind) but one time in science when I was about 14, I thaught a dog was eating my leg.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    Are you an asshole?

No, I am a dick, and you are a pussy. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about you, but I do know this: If you don't watch yourself this dick is gonna fuck you hard.
    edited September 2011
    No, I am a dick, and you are a pussy. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about you, but I do know this: If you don't watch yourself this dick is gonna fuck you hard.

You're the dick that fucks Dfg's asshole. :thumbsup:
    edited September 2011
    You're the dick that fucks Dfg's asshole. :thumbsup:

If you say so SpecGuru, yeah that's right, I have been on to you since the beginning bub.
    edited September 2011
    The dark rodent more like the nigger squirrel :thumbsup:
    edited September 2011
    The dark rodent more like the nigger squirrel :thumbsup:

Keep on keepin' on TWD
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    Where abouts in the UK are you?
    If you dont want to give away the city, is it north or south?

Never really been stoned (it gives me really bad wind) but one time in science when I was about 14, I thaught a dog was eating my leg.

South. And lol, I get weird leg feelings sometimes too. Thought I pissed my pants at a party.

And yeah I'm 15.