girlfrend problemz, what do I say?

4206942069 Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that bitch
He informs me like every day of her attitude, and he seems to be growing alarmingly hostile toward her. Always being like, "man I really gotta lose my chick", but takes it to a weird level by saying, he wants to ditch her in the worst kind of way. Basically, she sits on her ass, while he's out nine to five working his hands to the bone doing HVAC shit, just to giver her money every payday. Normal bringing home the bacon scenario, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home.
What should I say?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Why do you have to say anything it is not your GF?
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Your friend needs to lose that bitch. Sounds like she's staying around for the easy money. If he doesn't get rid of her soon, he's gonna be the one who looks like a jackass. But I've seen this kind of situation before, she'll beg and plead, and she'll say she'll get a job or that she needs the money for something important, like and operation or some bullshit like that.

Tell him that your OPINION is to lose her straight away. Don't actually TELL him to do anything, or that'll drag you into it in bad ways.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    I mean that's what i feel like, just doing the straight unattached opinion, but there's no way to avoid any inference of me saying like he's doing something wrong. Shes already doing that pleading shit about like credit card, I guess all his money, well it isn't enough to keep her bill collectors at bay. Otherwise they'd be alright, but she's gotten used to cash on hand all the time. I think the sum of his dough for his livelihood, again its just not sufficient, cause that girl's got expensive taste.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Stop listening to the offspring.

Come back with a problem of your own.

Next please.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    ;)

my only problem is not being laid im 1.5 jahre

btw you've just been offspringed
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Thank fuck someone realised it was Offspring as fuck. I was :facepalm: while reading the comments.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Oh Jesus Christ I only just got it.

Jeez, I feel quite retarded. :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I was gonna post the video purely based on the first 2 sentences.

Didn't get me ;)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    First couple of words and I knew this was a load of bullshit. OP, you are a faggot.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    I kinda found it quite entertaining. :D
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    I knew that it was a troll after the first line.

Quite a lulzy troll attempt though OP

8.5/10
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    I'd say I won't pay, no way! Then I'd ask her about why she doesn't get a job? I'd let her know I won't give her any money and I feel used cause I always pay ......

Na na why don't you get a Job

Nice troll I can't believe you got so many post before someone picked it up lol ... I was humming the tune as I read it
  • SystemicFailureSystemicFailure New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    42069 wrote: »
    My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that bitch
    He informs me like every day of her attitude, and he seems to be growing alarmingly hostile toward her.

If he is growing hostile towards her then it WILL escalate to pysical violence.
    Always being like, "man I really gotta lose my chick", but takes it to a weird level by saying, he wants to ditch her in the worst kind of way.

Nobody should ever say that to their partner. If it has gone as far as "In the worst kind of way" then it is not healthy for either person to be in that relationship but before leaving her, he needs to tell her how he feels.
    Basically, she sits on her ass, while he's out nine to five working his hands to the bone doing HVAC shit, just to giver her money every payday. Normal bringing home the bacon scenario, but she wants more dinero just to stay at home. What should I say?

This is not your battle. You can only offer him positive advice. He needs to express this to his girl. If this is how he feels he needs to tell her in his own words.

Resolution Options:
    A. He can up and leave before he does something he will regret.
    B. Tell her how in depth how he feels. If she does not respect his feelings he needs to find someone who will.

The question he needs to ask himself is "Do I love her and am I willing to help her with her shortcoming if she is willing to change?"

This is just my opinion.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Wait, what?

:facepalm: or troll.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    If he is growing hostile towards her then it WILL escalate to pysical violence.

Nobody should ever say that to their partner. If it has gone as far as "In the worst kind of way" then it is not healthy for either person to be in that relationship but before leaving her, he needs to tell her how he feels.

This is not your battle. You can only offer him positive advice. He needs to express this to his girl. If this is how he feels he needs to tell her in his own words.

Resolution Options:
    A. He can up and leave before he does something he will regret.
    B. Tell her how in depth how he feels. If she does not respect his feelings he needs to find someone who will.

The question he needs to ask himself is "Do I love her and am I willing to help her with her shortcoming if she is willing to change?"

This is just my opinion.

Nigga postin in a troll thread.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Sounds like you need to keep em separated...