How long can u last after round one

JackedJacked Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
How do u guys hold up after fuking the mrs , myn gives me 5 minutes to clean up and then Wants to go at it again, yeah okay if she was a 12 yr old boy mayb id go her again but she ain't! I take around 1o-15 mins to get the mojo back for Round two but I get the impression that she's just delirious because I've never gone at it again in under 10 minutes even when I first started fuking. What are your comments on this issue and how long do u take for round two.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2011
    are you asking how long we last the next time after busting a nut, or how long before we can get another boner
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited September 2011
    How long it takes for you to start round two
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2011
    the title is misleading, 5 minutes or less
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Jacked wrote: »
    ... yeah okay if she was a 12 yr old boy mayb id go her again but she ain't! I take around 1o-15 mins to get the mojo back for Round two ...

RIGHTO.
    I do the job right first time and give her a propper fucking. Normally I make her cum twice before I shoot my load, if she wants more its normally ten minutes of fun before some more action.

After my night shifts is a differant story, as soon as my head hits the pillow im out like a light and then within a minute Im fucking her in my sleep.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    There's more than one round? :confused:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    There's more than one round? :confused:

Sometimes. I think one round before bed and one in the morning is pretty reasonable. 4-5 times in a night is reserved for a hot girl I've just taken home from the bar.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2011
    This thread makes me feel good about myself. I usually cum at least 3 times before we are both finished and the only stopping is to pull out. Masturbation can help you with your problem jacked. Practice makes perfect.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Depends how tired and/or intoxicated I am. Sometimes I just go for a smoke and then return for the messy round 2....or I recite Pulp Fiction quotes and fall asleep with a funky tasting mouth.
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    depends how much she sucks my cock
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited September 2011
    yer masturbation does help but i really cbf fuking her a second time sometimes. and shes a real sexc chick the lowest size babe iv ever had size 6! the girl sometimes has to shop at pumpkin patch for clothes! too bad pumpkin patch doesnt sell g-strings ......or should i ask the lady at the counter>?

i used to fuck the ex multiple times in one night she was average looking ghetto ass and theighs c cup titts and a throat and ass that could take a pounding and still swollow, but my gf now is a smoking hottie, skinny tight arse small titts ( im an assman so its okay) but after one trip through the cornfields im preety mutch over it and want to go to sleep .... stuck on what i should do to improve this.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    ^English much?
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited September 2011
    TDR- I have been up since 6 AM and it is now 12PM, I have had 6 hours sleep in the past 3 days... excuse my grammer and punctuation, or lack thereof
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    LOL :thumbsup:
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Jacked wrote: »
    yer masturbation does help but i really cbf fuking her a second time sometimes. and shes a real sexc chick the lowest size babe iv ever had size 6! the girl sometimes has to shop at pumpkin patch for clothes! too bad pumpkin patch doesnt sell g-strings ......or should i ask the lady at the counter>?

i used to fuck the ex multiple times in one night she was average looking ghetto ass and theighs c cup titts and a throat and ass that could take a pounding and still swollow, but my gf now is a smoking hottie, skinny tight arse small titts ( im an assman so its okay) but after one trip through the cornfields im preety mutch over it and want to go to sleep .... stuck on what i should do to improve this.

You sound like a real charmer. :o
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    Buy cocaine ... Problem solved