Lol what a fucking nutjob

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    God you're naive. You actually believe this bullshit? You're like Ate on Zoklet.

Leave ate alone. He doesn't molest cats like you do, you sick fuck.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    Wtf is that nigga wearing? :facepalm:

I think bukkakeujutsu is that one kid that huffed raid and now he has all sorts of mental issues and also does pcp.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2011
    Blanket toga, nigga. Don't act like you don't do stuff like that too.

I don't huff raid, I huff fools like you on the court.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    God you're naive. You actually believe this bullshit? You're like Ate on Zoklet.

It is not a matter of belief or disbelief you certified retard. It is a matter of documentation.

http://www.worldkungfu.com/documentation.html

Now before you say, "Anybody can publish anything on a website and that does not make it true", you should try to wrap your head around a few facts.
    1. I have viewed the hard copies of this documentation myself.
    2. Some of the things that Savelli can do with his mind I have been trained to do myself.
    3. The goat experiment was recreated by Savelli (but not to the point of killing the goat) in a veterinarians office not 15 minutes from my home and about the same distance from his studio. In this recreation the goats heart rate was slowed from the normal rate of 70-80 beats per minute to 35 - 40 beats per minute. In addition during this controlled exercise, conducted under the direct supervision of the veterinarian, Savelli also lowered the goats body temperature from the normal 102.3 f to something like 94 f using only his mind. This veterinarian setup the exercise to duplicate Guy's original demonstration as shown in the image below.
    4. I have spoken to this veterinarian and verified the authenticity of the hard documents I have viewed with my own eyes relating to this event.
    figure1.gif
    So if your little assbooger brain is unable to comprehend that the human mind is capable of many things beyond what your retarded mind can accomplish that is your loss. The sad part is that nature was not allowed to do it's job and remove you from the gene pool as part of natural selection.

But I tell you what, since you are such a hard little man why don't you simply show up at Guy's studio someday (if you can ever afford a bus ticket) and try him yourself. After all he is 73 years old and a internet tuff guy like you who is wanna be strongman should have no trouble taking down a 73 year old man who just had hip replacement surgery last year.

You see, I would only kick your ass and possibly hospitalize you if I were in a foul enough mood. But if you ever fucked with this old man he would kill you where you stood in a single strike.

But please, do take my word for it. Do Totse, Z*cklet, the world at large, and future generation a huge favor and show up in mentor one day with the intention of trying to do bodily harm to this old man. I only ask that you give me 45 minutes notice so I can be there to watch your fat little ass die at the hands of this old man.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    It is not a matter of belief or disbelief you certified retard. It is a matter of documentation.

http://www.worldkungfu.com/documentation.html

Now before you say, "Anybody can publish anything on a website and that does not make it true", you should try to wrap your head around a few facts.

You should tell your master about Randi's offer of a million dollars to someone that can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.
    1. I have viewed the hard copies of this documentation myself.
    2. Some of the things that Savelli can do with his mind I have been trained to do myself.
    3. The goat experiment was recreated by Savelli (but not to the point of killing the goat) in a veterinarians office not 15 minutes from my home and about the same distance from his studio. In this recreation the goats heart rate was slowed from the normal rate of 70-80 beats per minute to 35 - 40 beats per minute. In addition during this controlled exercise, conducted under the direct supervision of the veterinarian, Savelli also lowered the goats body temperature from the normal 102.3 f to something like 94 f using only his mind. This veterinarian setup the exercise to duplicate Guy's original demonstration as shown in the image below.
    4. I have spoken to this veterinarian and verified the authenticity of the hard documents I have viewed with my own eyes relating to this event.
    figure1.gif
    So if your little assbooger brain is unable to comprehend that the human mind is capable of many things beyond what your retarded mind can accomplish that is your loss. The sad part is that nature was not allowed to do it's job and remove you from the gene pool as part of natural selection.

But I tell you what, since you are such a hard little man why don't you simply show up at Guy's studio someday (if you can ever afford a bus ticket) and try him yourself. After all he is 73 years old and a internet tuff guy like you who is wanna be strongman should have no trouble taking down a 73 year old man who just had hip replacement surgery last year.

You see, I would only kick your ass and possibly hospitalize you if I were in a foul enough mood. But if you ever fucked with this old man he would kill you where you stood in a single strike.

But please, do take my word for it. Do Totse, Z*cklet, the world at large, and future generation a huge favor and show up in mentor one day with the intention of trying to do bodily harm to this old man. I only ask that you give me 45 minutes notice so I can be there to watch your fat little ass die at the hands of this old man.
    You should tell your master about Randi's offer of a million dollars to someone that can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.
    edited September 2011
    That offer is a bigger troll than Fatty.
    edited September 2011
    You're fucking stupid TDR. I'll gladly fight you if I ever have the chance.
    edited September 2011

If you had the basic ability to comprehend what was written in your eval you calling me stupid might mean something.

As far as fighting me you don't seem to understand, I don't fight I either diffuse the opponent with non physical means or I destroy them. Fighting is a game that I don't play. Should you live long enough you will understand that old dogs don't fight they kill.
    edited September 2011
    Would you use a weapon against me? I wouldn't use one.

What about the legality of it? I'd make it clear I was unarmed (maybe a Bruce Lee style one piece spandex track suit). I'm sure I'd survive and you'd be sent to prison.
    edited September 2011

My God, you are so mentally ill you are beyond help. Please kill yourself b/c I'm sick of benefit collecting fucks like you stealing my tax dollars. Since my tax dollars pay for benefits I'd least like them to go towards someone who is working to get their life on track, not a hopeless person that is a burden to society like you.

Lol.
    edited September 2011
    Well I'm sick of shoplifting fucks like you driving up the price of everything.

You don't even work, you don't produce anything. Your husband does, and his job probably doesn't add anything useful to the world.
    edited September 2011
    Well I'm sick of shoplifting fucks like you driving up the price of everything.

You don't even work, you don't produce anything. Your husband does, and his job probably doesn't add anything useful to the world.

I do not commit crimes. Say what you want about me but I am not a burden to society like you. I have never collected benefits & never will. Stop bringing my husband into this. I don't know why you are so obsessed with him. Envy, most likely.
    edited September 2011
    *Nasal voice*

Maaalice, say something!
    edited September 2011
    You're not in a position to shit talk anyone. I mean you MOLEST CATS for fuck sake.
    edited September 2011
    Used to, and I'd do it again if I wanted to.

I'm not ashamed of anything, coward.
    edited September 2011
    HAHAHHAHAHHAH. How the fuck am I a coward, exactly? Please do clarify, this will be interesting.
    edited September 2011
    Would you use a weapon against me? I wouldn't use one.

What about the legality of it? I'd make it clear I was unarmed (maybe a Bruce Lee style one piece spandex track suit). I'm sure I'd survive and you'd be sent to prison.

I tire of your attention seeking BS. If you ever get the courage to sit on a bus full of real people for 3 days let me know and whne you get to Cleveland we wi see what is what. Until then please find some meds before the cops end up putting you down like the rabid little pup you are.
    edited September 2011
    Well I'm sick of shoplifting fucks

There's more honor in being a thief than being a benefit collector. At least the thief is working for what he/she/it is stealing. You sit on your FAT ASS making absolutely no attempt to better yourself. Fucking pathetic.
    edited September 2011
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    ^he will be fapping to this for the next week or so
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011

The food court maybe.
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, I could probably out eat a lot of you. I'm a growing boy, I have a healthy appetite.

3-4000 calories a day.

Shady, remember when you were pretending to have a kitten and later added a puppy to your fantasy? Then you admitted that you're husband wouldn't get you a kitten because you were too picky. That was so pathetic. :lol:
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, I could probably out eat a lot of you. I'm a growing boy, I have a healthy appetite.

3-4000 calories a day.

Shady, remember when you were pretending to have a kitten and later added a puppy to your fantasy? Then you admitted that you're husband wouldn't get you a kitten because you were too picky. That was so pathetic. :lol:

You calling anyone pathetic is pathetic.
    edited September 2011

3-4000 calories a day.

Lol. OMG. You fucking idiot. Can't you read my name? Lol. :facepalm:
    You calling anyone pathetic is pathetic.

This.
    ^he will be fapping to this for the next week or so

Exactly. He logged out right after I posted those pics. I bet he saved them to his comp then did this: :fap: Disgusting.
    edited September 2011

3-4000 calories a day.

Lol. :facepalm: No wonder you're fat. Jesus Fucking Christ, stop eating so much, you fat piece of shit. God, you disgust me so much. Just kill yourself already! :angry:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    And how is this guy still posting? They got no web filters at mental institutes?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    Cool share TDR.

Didn't know about this Guy Savelli. I watched a film called 'The Men who Stare at Goats,' didn't think it was based on this Guy (get it?el oh elll)
    edited September 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Cool share TDR.

Didn't know about this Guy Savelli. I watched a film called 'The Men who Stare at Goats,' didn't think it was based on this Guy (get it?el oh elll)

:thumbsup: The thing is he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I have a cousin who is fighthing cancer in MI. Last fall she went through a really bad stage of this battle. I called Guy up and asked him if he would do some healing work with her. He said "Sure thing can you bring her by tomorrow"? I explained that I would not have the gas money to bring her down fro Ann Arbor for another 5 days. He told me to come by his shop and he would give me, not loan me but give me, $60 for gas money without asking for anything in return.

All of the charlatans out there get there money up front because they know they got one or two shots at fleecing a given mark. Not one of them would pay you to work with you. I really don't care what some people may think of him or his abilities as I have seen it first hand.

Get with me in TeamSpeak someday Box and I will explain a few of the mental exercises anyone can work with as I did with Remade.
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Lol. :facepalm: No wonder you're fat. Jesus Fucking Christ, stop eating so much, you fat piece of shit. God, you disgust me so much. Just kill yourself already! :angry:

Ha, if those 9 pounds of bacon shocked you, I should have posted the 15lbs of shredded cheddar I bought while ago. $11 for a 5lb bag was too good to pass up.
    edited September 2011
    Box wrote: »
    And how is this guy still posting? They got no web filters at mental institutes?

I was wondering that, too.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Ha, if those 9 pounds of bacon shocked you, I should have posted the 15lbs of shredded cheddar I bought while ago. $11 for a 5lb bag was too good to pass up.

Quit changing the subject. We all know you molest cats, faggot.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited September 2011
    My e-pen0r is hugemungous.

Oh, and TDR, I'd be interested in some lessons someday. Sounds pretty promising.
    edited September 2011

As FAT as you are, the topic here is you being a nutjob cat molester. Don't derail my thread.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Shady's avatar sums up this whole thread.
    edited September 2011
    This kitty laughed at Malice when he pulled down his pants. Lol. The other one isn't impressed, either.

Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg
    edited September 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    My e-pen0r is hugemungous.

Oh, and TDR, I'd be interested in some lessons someday. Sounds pretty promising.

I can't really teach you anything but I can show you how to teach yourself. Everyone has their own path to the center and all I can do is help you with exercises that will show you how to show yourself your path. With the subject of this phyc eval however there is no path as his tools are broken. He needs to reformat (commit suicide) and hope for better hardware in his next incarnation.

But I would be happy to show you some simple exercises that anyone can do in order to begin the discovery of their own path. The only thing is that it is something I can not explain properly in this format so I would need to speak with you one on one in TeamSpeak.
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    ^ Ate

Certified retard^
    edited September 2011
    Didn't you get kicked out of Zoklet because everyone hated you? You clearly have serious problems.
    edited September 2011
    Didn't you get kicked out of Zoklet because everyone hated you? You clearly have serious problems.

Being "hated" over there is the same as being hated by you, nobody that matters gives a fuck.

But clearly you are mad.

"Bukujutsu has not made any friends yet"
    edited September 2011
    ^ Ate

Mentally ill cat molester.
    edited September 2011
    No chance it could have been faked.
    edited September 2011
    Not judging by your posts here and on Zoklet.

Face it Bukujutsu, you make Ate look sane.
    edited September 2011
    Not judging by your posts here and on Zoklet.

This. Malice is a complete whackjob.
  • edited September 2011
    NO ... THE ONLY THING YOU CAN TEACH IS HOW TO SHOVVEETTHH A BANANA UP YOUR ASS, COS I TOLD YOU HOW.
    edited September 2011
    NO ... THE ONLY THING YOU CAN TEACH IS HOW TO SHOVVEETTHH A BANANA UP YOUR ASS, COS I TOLD YOU HOW.

This is not HB it is B&M keep it on topic.
    edited September 2011
    I almost forgot about this. Some insight into Malice's past. :Dhttp://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2065043#post2065043
    edited September 2011
    You're so cruel Shady.

Oh well, we've gone through these cycles plenty of times, you hate me, then you start to warm up.
    edited September 2011
    You're so cruel Shady.

Oh well, we've gone through these cycles plenty of times, you hate me, then you start to warm up.

I'll always hate you.... you molest cats.
    edited September 2011
    I'll always hate you too. ;)