Yay! Mexican Cartel chainsaw beheading!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Holy fuck, you imagine these things, but seeing them is something else.
Also here is a transcript taken from the comments of the video
Translation. Before you read on they're just basically asking them who they work for like any other execution video involving the cartels. The reason they murder'd them is because apperantly they snitched on someone.

Your name?

Ricky Garcia
I'm dedicated to trafficking drugs in the city of Phoenix. I became a prisoner. I got 2 months and a half here. In (insert name's city here, couldn't really understand)
Since I got here I got connected with Felipe (didnt understand last name) because they confiscated his truck. Ford half cabin. *Then he says something about visiting 'El cholo Ivan', Cholo's brother, and apperantly some attorney.) Then he says he had to receive and take information (his speech slurs alot can't realy understand some parts.)

Your name?

(Didn't understand first name) Castro. And my function was.. I met cholo Ivan through my nephew. I worked for him. One day I took them some radios the competition were using to communicate. *This guy's speech is even worse but he goes on saying that he basically just ran errands for the cartels and saying he was getting paid less than 30 dollars. He then goes on to say that it wasn't worth risking his life. Then he tells them that the people he's working for you don't want to mess with. Then he says it's not easy being in that situation knowing you're not gonna return.* Them I guess he's saying his last words telling people that if they see something or know something to stay quiet.
Then in the very end in the red letters is says 'This will happen to all snitches.'

Video.

More info.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    The US needs to declare Mexico a failed state, bring our troops home from the Middle East, and pull the same move they did with Pershing prior to WWI.
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    well shit that was proberly the worst link to click on first thing in the morning well ateleast im awake
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    That was disturbing even by my standards.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    The US needs to declare Mexico a failed state, bring our troops home from the Middle East, and pull the same move they did with Pershing prior to WWI.

or just end the drug war and fuck the cartels over
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    or just end the drug war and fuck the cartels over

Why don't people in power and who are for the drug wars watch these fucking videos? They helped cause it. They should watch it.

RemadE's twisted logic at work there.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    because none of these crazy cartel violence videos make it to the main stream news here. sure if something huge happens around a border state or in mexico it might make the news, but its a brief 5 second description. its never gone on into detail. the news avoids shit like that on purpose. the less informed people are the better, right?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    because none of these crazy cartel violence videos make it to the main stream news here. sure if something huge happens around a border state or in mexico it might make the news, but its a brief 5 second description. its never gone on into detail. the news avoids shit like that on purpose. the less informed people are the better, right?

I'm giving a lecture on why I chose the war on drugs as my Dissertation subject tomorrow. Do you think I should show the video right up to where the blood starts spurting?

Might change a few minds :hai: