I love how everyone is dissing Zoklet

rejectreject Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck that fake place.

The management were retarded.

All I ask is we keep wires away from this place.

Everyone else is cool.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    We cool.

*This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.*
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah man fuck zoklet. That site can rot in internet hell. A lot of good posters, but the people in charge ruined it beyond repair.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    The forum is a complete joke, mostly because of the moderation. It's completely inconcistent and doesn't fufill it's function of keeping the multiple accounts/fail trolls in check. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Marijuanasaurus, Weed Smoker, Logic, Tree (and his plethora of alt. accounts including Brandon,) AND DaGuru where all the same person.

I really can't take the place seriously anymore. Almost every single thread gets spammed by multiple accounts or just straight up retardation.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not going to be so quick to start hatin' so soon.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, as much as I like this place, zoklet still has a nice feel to it. I'll be remaining active on both forums for at least a few months.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I give it about two weeks and everyone from Zoklet will be here
  • edited July 2010
    Glad this forum is getting more active, I'm slowing going to quit zoklet as people migrate over here.
    edited July 2010
    If the majority of posters come back here, I'll probably quit zoklet but if there's still some traffic over at Zoklet I'll probably stick around there too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I wasn't dissing at first but they don't give me any choice. I will stay on Zoklet and get more people from there to here.
  • edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I wasn't dissing at first but they don't give me any choice. I will stay on Zoklet and get more people from there to here.

Awesome! I'm going to be doing the same thing, and we both know a lot of people so hopefully numbers will pick up soon. I really doubt I will ever even begin to consider giving up on Zoklet though. Yeah, I plan on trolling that place until the very bitter end. In zok's final moments of defeat and public humiliation, I hope I'm there to say "I told you so."
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is fine, Rolf states that it is certain administrators that Rolf has issues with.

Rolf will remain here and there, unless all the friends of Rolf come here, then Rolf will remain here and here, then.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    The forum is a complete joke, mostly because of the moderation. It's completely inconcistent and doesn't fufill it's function of keeping the multiple accounts/fail trolls in check. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Marijuanasaurus, Weed Smoker, Logic, Tree (and his plethora of alt. accounts including Brandon,) AND DaGuru where all the same person.

I really can't take the place seriously anymore. Almost every single thread gets spammed by multiple accounts or just straight up retardation.

Actually we all are separate people, and have given much evidence to prove so. You just got epically trolled LOL.
  • RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »

I think you have a mental disorder, logic has posted pics of her with zoklet usernames on her hand, omg SO HOT>
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Im still posting on both forums.

Im really only limited by the number of threads that seem interesting enough to post in, which isnt very much.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    totse.info ftw. im only really on zoklet for the totse.info thread now.
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I'm posting on both. But uhh... totse.info ftw.

This.

I'm starting to like this place better.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    i reckon that with in a month most people from zoklet will have migrated here
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    This.

I'm starting to like this place better.

damn ninjas. but yeah, imma have to give dis site a lil more attention now eheh. so im probably not gonna stick around zoklet for much longer. my main account is banned anyway. silly ass cosmo.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like Zoklet

:mad::o:mad::o:mad::o
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    I plan on posting on both, because zoklets members are still cool. If the place turns into a ghost town ill gtfo but until that day ill post on both. I like this one better already though.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    damn ninjas. but yeah, imma have to give dis site a lil more attention now eheh. so im probably not gonna stick around zoklet for much longer. my main account is banned anyway. silly ass cosmo.

Why did HTS get banned anyway?

And congrats on the modship here.

But yeah I'm gonna post on zoklet still, probably not nearly as much. I'm putting more of my time into this site now, hopefully it works out. If not there is no going back to zoklet for me, this is just a sign for me that either totse is back, or that I need to GTFO of forums for good.
    edited July 2010
    I still wanna hear that story with cosmo HTS.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't plan to diss Zoklet. Since I was an original Zoklet member (I think I may be the only one who discovered Zoklet without &T and stayed) I thank them for bringing me to &T.i (Can this catch on?)
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    I still wanna hear that story with cosmo HTS.

alright you know in IRC how you can register your nick with nickserv? Well when he signed in #totse he he tried to identify, but instead of using a slash at the start of the command he used a period. Why? I don't know. Anyway that meant we had his IRC pass and he subsequently had his nick jacked.

I tried the pass from IRC on zoklet, and it was the same. I posted a thread from cosmo's account in GS sayin' he likes it in the butt, and also that his irc pass and zoklet pass were the same and that was silly of him. then i warned him in irc that he should change his zoklet pass cuz im cool like that. hehe

A few other people logged into the account too, and fish banned everyone involved. Including cosmo, because they had no way of verifying if it was actually cosmo who had the account or some stupid bullshit.

yeah
    edited July 2010
    Oh thats kinda dumb. I was hoping it was some epic story involving dragons and some sort of mind altering substance. That just doesn't seem like a good reason for a ban, especially for cosmo. It's not like you were giving out personal info.
    edited July 2010
    Oh thats kinda dumb. I was hoping it was some epic story involving dragons and some sort of mind altering substance. That just doesn't seem like a good reason for a ban, especially for cosmo. It's not like you were giving out personal info.

Yeah a story involving dragons isn't kinda dumb.

FUCK LoTR
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Yeah a story involving dragons isn't kinda dumb.

FUCK LoTR

Who's talking about LoTR? I hate lord of the rings, i was talking about the dragons you might see on a drug induced rampage.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    I instantly liked this place more than zoklet.
    edited July 2010
    Who's talking about LoTR? I hate lord of the rings, i was talking about the dragons you might see on a drug induced rampage.

Touche.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    I like Zoklet

:mad::o:mad::o:mad::o

Cool, you can stay there then, forever, until you die and stuff.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im going to slowly stop posting on Zoklet, that place is going to real shit. The only thing going for them are the sub-forums.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol at any thread having the words "totse.info" being locked.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Lol at any thread having the words "totse.info" being locked.

i'm kind of tempted to pull a space picture out of my ass somewhere and make a topic but have "totse.info" in the corner of the picture...see what happens

should i do it?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    i'm kind of tempted to pull a space picture out of my ass somewhere and make a topic but have "totse.info" in the corner of the picture...see what happens

should i do it?

Do it.

Sponsored by Totse.info
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Do it.

Sponsored by Totse.info

done:D
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Heh, nice picture. Let's see if this one gets locked as well. =/
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I propose we take Wires as a slave.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »

A sex slave.
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    A sex slave.

Wires will be chained to my bed room. :cool:
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010

I remember the last time we took pieces of shit into slavery, and now look what we've ended up with :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    Wires will be chained to my bed room. :cool:

Make sure her Jersey Devil of a fetus is chained up too ... It'll gnaw your face off if you're not careful. A little piranha of a motherfucker.
    edited July 2010
    Make sure her Jersey Devil of a fetus is chained up too ... It'll gnaw your face off if you're not careful. A little piranha of a motherfucker.

Thanks for the warning, I'm going to pluck its teeth out with pliers and then make it give me head. :cool:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011

God cosmo is (or was, it's been several months now) a mod? that is so gross
    edited May 2011
    Really? Really?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited May 2011
    We need to find a legal reason to force a hysterectomy on wires
    edited May 2011
    We need to find a legal reason to force a hysterectomy on wires

Will it be hysterical? :o