Deciding.....

J15J15 Semo-Regulars
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Whether I should make the offer that I will get totse tattooed on me if a member said he/she would pay for it.

Comments

• (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited September 2011
    Don't get Totse, get &T instead.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Get this on your forehead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Dl4ozsZFQMPTTLElV-bHq-Ex6fNQtP8Znx5c3Hos8S2UwTIzS0oxvcM
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    And a Swastika on your ass.
    edited September 2011
    And a Swastika on your ass.

I like that idea it would provide for a certain balance.
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    I'm thinking Totse like how it is at the top of the page, then Read*Know*Do under it. As for location, I'm thinking on the arms or legs.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2011
    you should tattoo your balls saying that ^
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    you should tattoo your balls saying that ^

Not enough room since I got your Mom's tattooed on my balls. I got your Grandma's too!
    edited September 2011
    J15 wrote: »
    Not enough room since I got your Mom's tattooed on my balls. I got your Grandma's too!

I've got your name tattooed on my dick.
    3ef511ad0ffcfa.jpg

:p
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    Bahahahaha..... Ill pay for it !!! If you get my handle tattooed on ya as well

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    edited September 2011
    ^^ if you wrote that on your own back you have a beautiful talent
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    I call bullshit, the OP has been here less than a month. Smells like hes looking for money to me.

I fully plan to get the words "read . Know . Do" inked into me, just need to wait untill next year and use some holidays so it doesnt get infected at work.
    First up is the bloke from this on my left forearm
    Taqwacores.jpg
    Then its a winged grenade on my right upper arm, with the wings wrapping around and touching each other.
    Then its the totse one.

Thats all I have planned for now.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    ^^ if you wrote that on your own back you have a beautiful talent

I got someone to write on my back but I used a mirror to draw on my ass cheeks.
    edited September 2011
    Oh well good form anyhow
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    I call bullshit, the OP has been here less than a month. Smells like hes looking for money to me.

I fully plan to get the words "read . Know . Do" inked into me

I'm not far from the best tattooist in my County. I may take this idea also. Just gotta think of a font. Or design.

That's the tough part. I was gonna have the &T background as a wrap-around my wrist or lower leg, and "&T" over the top of it. The RKD idea is more subtle and still means just as much though.
    Great. My lectures start tomorrow and I'll be sketching ideas instead of listening to "The memory of the Holocaust in History" lecture I've been assigned :thumbsup:
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »

I fully plan to get the words "read . Know . Do" inked into me, just need to wait untill next year and use some holidays so it doesnt get infected at work.
    First up is the bloke from this on my left forearm
    Taqwacores.jpg
    Then its a winged grenade on my right upper arm, with the wings wrapping around and touching each other.
    Then its the totse one.

Thats all I have planned for now.

You're right I have been here less than a month, I'm not asking to send money. If a member is in my area they can meet me at the shop and where I can get it done there. I've recently discovered this totse site. I was at the original one. I was nothing special there either. I was known as J-15 there, it wouldn't let me add the dash here. Back to what I was saying, if a member is in Colorado I'll get it done. But in 3 weeks I'll be back in Arizona. I'm not asking for money through the internet.
    edited September 2011
    if you get it done (with my handle also) i will reimburse you ... no joke
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Not getting someone else's handle but I do like RemadE's idea about the background. Maybe the totse logo with the back some how incorporated into it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    If I could get a clean "cut" of the background (as it overlaps so damn much and there is no definable "edge") then it would be a lot easier. Tordek and I have been discussing this idea for years. Gotta get it done soon. &T has seen me through way too much.