I'm going to be a father tomorrow.

HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yup. In about an hour, my fiancee and I are headed to the ER unit to start the dilating process, and induce labor tomorrow. I'm 23, and a father. I've never been more scared, and I've never been more excited. I would write more, but the feelings I'm experiencing can barely be put in to words.

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congrats.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Holy shit bro. Mini-Totseans.

Congrats man, and good luck.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Wow, I want to say congrats but I'm sorry to hear that. Kids are cute... when you can hand them back to their parents. Best of luck, tho!
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I want to say congrats but I'm sorry to hear that. Kids are cute... when you can hand them back to their parents.

Quote for Truth.
  • HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    He's here! 7 lbs., 14 oz. 21 inches long. It's so weird. He's been here for about 14 hours, and I've just begun to comprehend who he actually is, that he's my son. It feels awesome holding him and watching him react to my voice.
  • edited September 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    When my son was 18 hours old I tried to bet him in the field on a craps table at Binion's Horseshoe on Freemont St. Unfortunately I worked there and my boss cried "No bet this roll"! When I asked him why he said "Because if you win I don't have two of 'em back here to pay you with and if you lose I am not feeding it for the next 18 years". true story BTW...
    edited September 2011
    ^ What would your wife say?

"YOU LOST OUR SON IN A GAME OF CRAPS? Wait, you won how much money...?"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Do you know how much I would have won just in the cost of diapers if I had lost?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    When my son was 18 hours old I tried to bet him in the field on a craps table at Binion's Horseshoe on Freemont St. Unfortunately I worked there and my boss cried "No bet this roll"! When I asked him why he said "Because if you win I don't have two of 'em back here to pay you with and if you lose I am not feeding it for the next 18 years". true story BTW...

I remember hearing this story in Teamspeak. :thumbsup:
  • SystemicFailureSystemicFailure New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    HGMIV wrote: »
    Yup. In about an hour, my fiancee and I are headed to the ER unit to start the dilating process, and induce labor tomorrow. I'm 23, and a father. I've never been more scared, and I've never been more excited. I would write more, but the feelings I'm experiencing can barely be put in to words.

Your the same age as me! It great being a father. You will have a lot of knowledge to share with the little one if your on totse all the time lol. It is normal to be nervous but it will become joy the moment you see your child born. There is nothing that can explain the love you will have for that child when you hold him in your arms.

Make sure you give the kid the things we never got growing up. and im not talking about material.

Congrats Homie!