I just lost a thousand-word article, and I'm not re-typing it. Can I get it back?

HGMIVHGMIV Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Tech & Games
I just wrote a thousand-word article for a blog post I've been anticipating to publish, but I just lost everything. I'm tired as hell, and I'm not in the mood to write it all again, plus, the inspiration is lost. Is there any way I can get a log of the last few hours' keystrokes in order to retrieve it? I'm seriously fucking pissed off, and a very upset newborn baby and a very annoying mother-in-law in the room isn't helping my mood at all. Someone please help me with this. I'm desperate.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    Unless you keylogged your own computer prior to the file lose, you're fucked.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Which program did you use?

Lazarus might have saved your asshol.e

Try these Keyloggers as well:
    http://www.refog.com/keylogger.html
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Yeah man I use Lazarus. Shit's cooler than an ice cube in the Antarctic. Cannot reccommend it enough.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited September 2011
    This reminds me of my mate. He was writing a novel. about half way through, several years in the making, the dumb fuck hadn't backed it up and his computer crashed, losing it all.

end of unrelated post
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    This reminds me of my mate. He was writing a novel. about half way through, several years in the making, the dumb fuck hadn't backed it up and his computer crashed, losing it all.

end of unrelated post
    I would've just committed suicide.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Did you accidentally delete a saved file or did you not save it? If you previously saved it before deletion, then it can be retrieved.