clothes that make you rage thread

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    ^^^
    I don't know. Era-wise, they were just normal. Those chicks are doable even by today's standards (mine, anyways).
    Yeah! I guess you're right. For the era they would have been the coolest thing on block, I suppose.
    As for the chicks! If they shaved of most of that 70s style chick vag hair, I'd be keen. Nothing worse than carpet burn on a mans cock.:D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Hot topic and most goth types. They think there non conformist when in reality all there doing is conforming to goth culture and inadvertently funding the large corporation behind hot topic. Emo's too but they seem to be a dying breed but that may be because Im not in high school anymore where most of them are.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I agree with everything said in this thread.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited October 2010
    v0x wrote: »
    Fucking HIPSTERS should all be SHOT. And scene kids. And their retarded styles. Basically:
    - Skinny Jeans
    - Shutter Shades
    - Converse Shoes
    - Men's Scarves
    - Anything from American Apparel
    - Thick Black Glasses
    - Those things that used to be Isreali scarves whatever the fuck they're called
    - Bright colored clothes/shoes
    - Solid color and striped hoodies
    - Justin Bieber shit
    - Crocs
    - Checkered button down shirts
    - Vests
    - Guys who wear really small skinny slip on shoes

I understand why people dont like skinny jeans but whats wrong with Bright colored clothes and solid/striped hoodies?
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited October 2010
    Stupid stripey glasses, states Rolf,
    Stupid emo clothes, states Rolf,
    Stupid popped collars, states Rolf,
    Stupid cosplay, states Rolf,
    Stupid 200 kg fat men in military uniforms and confederate caps, states Rolf,
    Stupid soccer shirts, states Rolf,
    Stupid sexy women who wear clothes, states Rolf,
    Stupid homo-band shirts, states Rolf,
    Stupid hoodies with AK's printed on them, states Rolf,
    Stupid plastic clothing, states Rolf,
    Stupid Flannelette clothing, states Rolf.
    edited October 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Stupid sexy women who wear clothes, states Rolf,

Here, here..:thumbsup:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    16210Popped-Collar.jpg

This is just like my gay, half black roommate. :hai:
    Panic! wrote: »
    Nicolespics299.jpg

bestfriends.jpg

Fucking Guy Harvey shit, no one who wears that actually goes out on the weekends and catch fish

They're VERY popular in my area back home. Guy Harvey did a lot of mural work all over the city of Destin, and they sell a shitton of shirts to tourists and locals alike. I guess when you grow up in a sport fishing town, you grow up wearing sport fishing tshirts.
  • borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Sandals or flip flops or anything like that with socks, basketball shorts anywhere but a gym, the fur lined boots with fur top, sweatpants, skinny jeans on the male gender, more to come
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    images%3Fq%3Duggs%2Bin%2Bshort%2Bshorts%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1126%26bih%3D636%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C6333&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=901&vpy=290&dur=340&hovh=182&hovw=132&tx=158&ty=222&ei=PLMGTez8NIP88Ab16bWRDw&oei=cbIGTeTEBIP98AajueDqAg&esq=15&page=13&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:189&biw=1126&bih=636

:rolleyes:
  • edited December 2010
    I hate it when people wear those really stupid looking shiny shoes with the massive glasses despite the fact they have perfectly good eyesight. Faggots.
    edited December 2010
    I was trying to post an img of a chick with uggs and short shorts.

They say: you can fuck me, but you've either gotta get my boots off first, or not care about them being on while.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    UGG Boots (especially when it's snowy/rainy as they just soak up the water, DUHHH)
    Tight scene jeans (I used to have to wear tight jeans as a kid, as I would grow out of the trousers, making them look like drainpipes. I wasn't cool, I was poor!)
    Star tattoos (clothing? Well I rage anyway)
    Fingerless gloves (in the scene/grunge context. They serve no purpose, and you look retarded. I have a pair of fingerless gloves so I can text or select a different track on my iPod, but I don't think I look cool in them...)
    Sweat bands (we aren't into grunge any more. We have grown up from the 'urr I hate my parents, WOO ANARCHY' image I think)
    Comic book, band or shitty foreign printed tshirts (We either can't understand it, despise your taste in music or have realised that we have had to grow up. Yes I still read the odd Beano comic, listen to cheesy bands and divulge in the odd bit of Russian literature, but I don't have to advertise it on a fucking overpriced tshirt, do I?)

epicrageguy.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    I wear fingerless gloves, but only because I have nothing else to wear. They're not too bad, but I don't wear them as a fashion accessory. Like you said, they're good for changing tracks or texting :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    I hate seeing retards walking around in long sleeve shirts and jackets but yet have shorts and flip flops on in 35 degree weather in December
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited December 2010
    Daimyo-Antler-Suit.gif

Rolf is disgusted by such nonsense, for it is known real men wear not toy armour such as this, states Rolf.
    edited December 2010
    Okay Rolf
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited December 2010
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Okay Rolf

Thou shalt call your superior, the mighty Rolf, by the title befitting of Rolf; The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim, states Rolf, for Rolf is greater than you, for thou are little more than an acolyte, states Rolf.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Vibram_FiveFingers_KSO.jpg

I've never seen those before and I have no clue what thay're for, but they look fucking cool.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited January 2011
    v0x wrote: »
    Fucking HIPSTERS should all be SHOT. And scene kids. And their retarded styles. Basically:
    - Skinny Jeans
    - Shutter Shades
    - Converse Shoes
    - Men's Scarves
    - Thick Black Glasses
    - Those things that used to be Isreali scarves whatever the fuck they're called
    - Bright colored clothes/shoes
    - Solid color and striped hoodies
    - Justin Bieber shit
    - Crocs
    - Checkered button down shirts
    - Vests
    - Guys who wear really small skinny slip on shoes

What's wrong with solid colors? That's hating on a lot of people
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    Spook wrote: »

keffiyah.jpg

I wore one of those in the desert. :thumbsup:
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited January 2011

You are just mad that you can't afford them. They are quite comfortable no matter how gay they look. They are also good for your posture and help if you have bad knees or a bad back.
  • A Pimp Named SlickbackA Pimp Named Slickback Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    You know what I hate? Fucking bootcut, regular fit jeans. No shape whatsoever
  • inappropriphiliacinappropriphiliac Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Zo75.jpg
    When chicks wear boots where the top is obscenely open
    nissa-13-brz-350.jpg
    Super pointy boots freak me the fuck out
  • inappropriphiliacinappropriphiliac Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Zo75.jpg
    When chicks wear boots where the top is obscenely open
    nissa-13-brz-350.jpg
    Super pointy boots freak me the fuck out
    edited June 2011
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011

I want them
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2011
    asbo_chav.jpg

Hats, worn like this.

PUT THEM ON PROPERLY YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR PARENTS
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Nick-Nolte.jpg

I just wanna beat the shit out of someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt.:mad:

Only Tommy Vercetti can pull it off with style and he's not real.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    herp derp I can mock indigenous religions too

black-white-skull-rasta-t-shirts-short-sleeve_design.png
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Flip flops and jeans. This is for both men and women. Something about it makes me want to shatter every bone in the wearer's foot. Beyond that, men with flip flops in general.

Also, v-necks and anyone who wears more than one watch. It's not stylish. It's fucking retarded.
    edited June 2011
    Flip flops and jeans. This is for both men and women. Something about it makes me want to shatter every bone in the wearer's foot.
    I feel the same way about woman in ug boots and pajamas.
    edited June 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited June 2011
    skinny-lowrider-jeans-skateboarders-gay1.JPG

Stupidest fuckin fashion ever....doesn't make you look 'cool', just makes you look like you've shit your pants.
    edited June 2011
    MrBenn wrote: »
    skinny-lowrider-jeans-skateboarders-gay1.JPG

Stupidest fuckin fashion ever....doesn't make you look 'cool', just makes you look like you've shit your pants.
    I'll agree with you on that! I get the urge to pull their pant's down to their ankles and fuck them up the ass with a chainsaw.
  • ronnycaneronnycane Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I watched all post. Very nice post. I am very impressed with it. Awesome.

online wedding sarees
    edited July 2011
    Also, v-necks and anyone who wears more than one watch. It's not stylish. It's fucking retarded.

What's wrong with v-necks?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    What's wrong with v-necks?

When it's a small v, perhaps nothing. When it goes down barely an inch above the belly button, and worn by every hipster piece of shit I had to serve every fucking night, it ends up pissing you off to see.
    edited July 2011
    I have a few v-necks. Most of them are high v so its no big deal but my white one is a deep v. It's not below my nipple line or anything but its noticeable.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited September 2011
    50356_5758065554_2752240_n.jpg
    and people with their hoods up indoors/on public transport.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ^^^

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: I hate it when people look like that. Look at his retarded socks :facepalm:
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited September 2011
    00000 wrote: »
    and people with their hoods up on public transport.

What's wrong with that? I do it all the time, though I sleep doing so.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    I really don't give a rat's ass what other people wear.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    I always thought this thread was about clothes you wear when you're about to rage all night.
    in which case, I wear t-shirt with sleeves cut off and v-neck rip with black denim, shitty diadoras, and also motorcycle jacket if outside is weather.
    or classy rage, button up light blue with sleeves rolled up and mildly purple khakis
  • DalvusDalvus Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    6HXVj.jpg
    ZOMG Wtf is that !? EW !
    (╯°-°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    edited September 2011
    ^^^

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: I hate it when people look like that. Look at his retarded socks :facepalm:
    dnt diss, we rudebois tuk hour trakis in2 ur sox cos we always be on de piss n der aint enuff public toilets so we can just shit n piss into our sox ye get me?
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited September 2011
    Flip flops and jeans. This is for both men and women. Something about it makes me want to shatter every bone in the wearer's foot. Beyond that, men with flip flops in general.

Yes. Thousand times yes.

I do have a v-neck shirt though (god knows what drove me to buy this shit) ... but I hate it because it just looks so fucking awful...

The guy with the skinny jeans some posts back also deserves to be shot in the ass with a double barreled loaded with salt.
    edited September 2011
    I'm too hairy for v-necks.