I just passed my driving test.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm extremely happy about this :)

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    congrats man. i remember when i got my drivers license. it was a good time for sure
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I have to drive an '02 Fiat Punto. It feels weird against the Corsa I was learning in. I need tighter shoes to drive in, though.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Fiat = Fix It Again Turkey.

Have all the small children in your neighborhood received the bulletin to not chase balls into the street near your house now that you are driving?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited September 2011
    Should just get a motorbike.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congrats, im 23 next week and finally learning.
    Rode a motobike for the last 3 so its taken the edge off the nerves.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congratulations, another DD has been brought into this world.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    Congrats.

I got mine way too late.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    I haven't got mine yet and have no interest in getting it ... I wouldn't mind a bike but I'd have to get my license in NSW as QLD is retarded ... But congrats man

+1 more car on the road
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2011
    how old are u OP ? cool you already have a ride to roll in. i got my license and still dont have a car , have to bus everywhere which is sorta lame and annoying .
  • edited October 2011
    I've already congratulated you on this, but I'll say it again - Congratulations! :D Now you have the freedom to go anywhere you want, whenever you want, providing you have the money. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

I need some fuckin' wheels when I'm done with Uni :D
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    I decided to drive my Dads Ford Ranger instead of driving that little Punto. It was good times. I even parked it in a proper parking space ;)

I happened to see my neighbor while I was out though, he was at the supermarket I was at, so I had to rush to buy my items to make sure he doesn't steal my parking space.