About four weeks ago I thought I was allergic to my fabic softener or detergent like has been the case in the past. Then I started getting bumps on my penis. I thought it was an std. Combined with the allergies. Then I started getting bumps everywhere. Like little blisters. I was horrified. I cut open every bump and covered them with rubbing alcohol. Everyday I scrubbed myself with fast orange. It has an aggregate in it like sand. I've been washing everything in hot water with no luck. My doctor won't see me in short notice. I think ill have to visit the hospital tomorrow.
I'm going to take a 130 Fahrenheit bath because they supposedly die in 122 degree water in ten minutes.
Has anyone experienced this horror?