I have scabies

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
About four weeks ago I thought I was allergic to my fabic softener or detergent like has been the case in the past. Then I started getting bumps on my penis. I thought it was an std. Combined with the allergies. Then I started getting bumps everywhere. Like little blisters. I was horrified. I cut open every bump and covered them with rubbing alcohol. Everyday I scrubbed myself with fast orange. It has an aggregate in it like sand. I've been washing everything in hot water with no luck. My doctor won't see me in short notice. I think ill have to visit the hospital tomorrow.

I'm going to take a 130 Fahrenheit bath because they supposedly die in 122 degree water in ten minutes.

Has anyone experienced this horror?

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited September 2011
    Idk what the temperature was in that bath but it had to have been around 150 because I have a pretty good pain resistance. I got out and dried myself with a clean shirt, then put on sweatpants with the ankles tucked into socks and a long sleeved shirt. I stripped my bed of sheets and everything and replaced with new and recovered a single pillow. This should hold me out until the daytime. Fuck though, I can't pull an allnighter because I have a wedding at 5pm but I can't sleep late because ill have to see a doctor.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited September 2011
    Also I cracked a beer just prior to the bath so maybe I can pull my superhuman drunk rests where I sleep half the normal time with no consequence.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    Wow, that sucks. Did you go to the doctor yet?
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Wow, that sucks. Did you go to the doctor yet?

Nope it didn't matter I passed away yesterday anyway.