What is the best way to destroy someone's soul?

OsirisOsiris Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
So for the past two years everytime I get change back I check the quarters to see what year they were made. I don't know what the exact date is but I keep all the one's made in the 60's because some of them have silver in them. I don't know why, it is just something I do. So yesturday I found a 60's quarter, SWEET TITS, so I get my small bag of quarters that I keep in the glovebox in my car that has a combination lock on it. I probably had five dollars in quarters. I go to bed, wake up, and go to class this morning but leave the quarters in my room. I get back and my roomate is leaving, I go to my room and my bag of quarters is gone along with a twenty dollar bill. I usually keep nothing valuable in my room because my roommate is a friend of a friend and I've never trusted him very much. There was also a piece small piece of dog shit on my floor with a shoe imprint, It isn't the tread from my shoes but I havn't had a chance to check his. I did a little reconisance in his room and found a few things of mine, I left all of them in there. This asshole is a real simpleton, and a wanna be nigger. The twenty dollars isn't a huge deal, just money, but it took a LONG time to accumulate all those quarters. I'm moving out in a week anyways, though he doesn't know this. I take a few movies or some shit of his to a pawn shop to get my 20 dollars but the quarters are not replaceable. I'm so pissed off I can hardly control myself, what is the best way to get even with this trailer trash and get away with it? I really don't want a criminal record in this town but I just want to slit this motherfuckers throat.

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited September 2011
    Soap in a sock. Bludgeon until unconscious. Rinse and repeat.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Bludgeon him with a small bag of quarters. Oh wait...
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited September 2011
    Do you look like a bitch?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    I would suggest creating wallpaper consisting of uninterrupted text with no breaks for paragraphs that explain in, painstaking detail, your frustration at his actions and wallpaper the entire house with it.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited September 2011
    Here's what you do:

Wait for one of those drunken nights or nights you know he's not easily waken up (aka drug him though not too much). When he's asleep, piss all over him then repeatedly hit his face with something that would hurt him but not make him bleed. Also make sure that before he becomes fully conscious/awake, you have an ample time to get away.

He'll be distraught, soaking in piss and confused on what the fuck happened. It's what I call 'the horrible nightmare'.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    keep a key of the room and after you have moved out go into the room and take a shit on his bed ... at least once a week
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    nameless1 wrote: »
    Here's what you do:

Wait for one of those drunken nights or nights you know he's not easily waken up (aka drug him though not too much). When he's asleep, piss all over him then repeatedly hit his face with something that would hurt him but not make him bleed. Also make sure that before he becomes fully conscious/awake, you have an ample time to get away.

He'll be distraught, soaking in piss and confused on what the fuck happened. It's what I call 'the horrible nightmare'.

Hahahaha, I love how you have a name for it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    nameless1 wrote: »
    Here's what you do:

Burn wrote: »
    Hahahaha, I love how you have a name for it.

I love how some people think that poop and pee are not only funny but somehow make the best revenge tools.

mindpowers.jpg
  • scrootiescrootie Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    get his sister pregnant