Lol what a fucking nutjob

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    Why does LouisCypher deserve to be made fun of by me?

You can't hurt me, I'm protected by a Blind Guardian.

STFU, don't ask questions that you would never understand the answers to, do as your told, and make of of him retard.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    Why does LouisCypher deserve to be made fun of by me?

You can't hurt me, I'm protected by a Blind Guardian.

OOOOOOOH you're back!
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited October 2011
    STFU, don't ask questions that you would never understand the answers to, do as your told, and make of of him retard.

:confused:

lol
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    OOOOOOOH you're back!

Not for long. I dream of raping you, Shady, since I know you would never consent due to guilt and attachment to your husband, feeling like you would be betraying him. This way you could feel like you didn't have a choice.
    edited October 2011
    Not for long. I dream of raping you, Shady, since I know you would never consent due to guilt and attachment to your husband, feeling like you would be betraying him. This way you could feel like you didn't have a choice.

WTF lol. Rape me with what? ROFL. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
    edited October 2011
    Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that. :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I was going to ask if, in that dream, he remembered to include a working tool.
    edited October 2011
    Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that. :facepalm:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH :facepalm: One inch dick. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    Let's meet in person, Malice so I can laugh at you to your face.
    edited October 2011
    Where do you want to meet?
    edited October 2011
    Lol fatass. He LOVES his bacon! :facepalm:

FIkPe.jpg

Blast from the past:

a8qQE.jpg

Lol, there's someone over there with a similar name to mine. I have a doppelganger. Bet she wishes she could be me. :o

CsZvG.jpg

He thinks he's not overweight. :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    I love cheese more than bacon. A 5.8 block of muenster for $2 a pound, bless you Grocery Outlet. It's a shame I'm down to 1/2 a bag of cheddar, I started with three 5 pound bags, only $11 each.

I think I'm going to fry some bacon just to grease up the pan and cook some potato rounds (cheap tater tot-esque things), then add some melted cheese, sriracha, and ketchup.

I don't know why you seem disgusted by my diet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat_and_cardiovascular_disease_controversy

I doubt you know a thing about health. You're probably the kind of person that believes whatever she hears on TV or reads in a magazine, just like the vast majority of idiots do. Read a book.
    edited October 2011
    Where do you want to meet?

How about Vegas? We can have a totse meetup. I bet you won't show. Talking is scary, right?

Post a pic with your face showing.
    I love cheese more than bacon. A 5.8 block of muenster for $2 a pound, bless you Grocery Outlet. It's a shame I'm down to 1/2 a bag of cheddar, I started with three 5 pound bags, only $11 each.

I think I'm going to fry some bacon just to grease up the pan and cook some potato rounds (cheap tater tot-esque things), then add some melted cheese, sriracha, and ketchup.

I don't know why you seem disgusted by my diet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat_and_cardiovascular_disease_controversy

I doubt you know a thing about health. You're probably the kind of person that believes whatever she hears on TV or reads in a magazine, just like the vast majority of idiots do. Read a book, loser.

You molest cats & you're calling me a loser? :facepalm: Bahahaha. You REALLY need to learn about nutrition. Actually nevermind, don't bother. It's better for my tax dollars if you die of a heart attack before age 25.
    edited October 2011
    I edited my post before you posted, it no longer says loser. I thought it was too harsh.

You clearly haven't done much reading from a variety of good sources if you think I'm going to have a heart attack.

What do you think would happen if someone at nothing but meat for a year?

Turns out it's perfectly healthy: http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/09/two-brave-men-who-ate-nothing-but-meat.html

Gee, what else do you believe because men in white lab coats say it? That marijuana is the devil's weed?

Those aren't your taxdollars, you don't work or produce anything.
    edited October 2011
    Relax Shady, you sound like kind of a bitch and, I don't know how to describe it, the kind of loser that goes to clubs, wears fashionable clothes, the uppity loser kind of female that's probably the norm now.

I went to a club, does that make you rage, Malice?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/18577-Today-I-am...?p=224497#post224497
    edited October 2011
    Why would it make me rage? It sounds like you hang out with idiots and didn't even have a good time. Do you even know who you are?

I don't have any desire to do something just because it's expected of me or because it will cause other people to view me a certain way. I do things because I will enjoy them. I don't have any shame due to enjoying a quiet night at home more than I would ever enjoy a night out with other people.
    edited October 2011
    Mmm, you wish you could eat this, don't you?

mXWmc.jpg

BTW, those pans often go days without being washed, I just leave them on the stove and reuse them to cook things. I purposefully do this to keep my immune system strong, doesn't seem to do any harm at least. Ground beef, potatoes, quesadillas, eggs.

So much for me getting fat, check out this back:

mZgN3.jpg

That's what deadlifting does to you.
    edited October 2011
    Mmm, you wish you could eat this, don't you?

mXWmc.jpg

BTW, those pans often go days without being washed, I just leave them on the stove and reuse them to cook things. I purposefully do this to keep my immune system strong, doesn't seem to do any harm at least. Ground beef, potatoes, quesadillas, eggs.

That looks fucking nasty & you have no sense of cleanliness. Wash your fucking pans, you nasty fuck. And clean your nasty apartment. You are sick.
    So much for me getting fat, check out this back:

mZgN3.jpg

That's what deadlifting does to you.

You're fat. What's the bruise from? Why did you black out the back of your head?
    edited October 2011
    My face was showing. The bruise is from bench pressing, I took the pic to ask what might cause it (probably lower flexibility in my left shoulder than my right).

You know you wish you could give me a back rub.

I keep my body very clean, I just maintain a certain level of dirtiness to keep my immune system strong.
    edited October 2011
    That bruise looks like the same rug burns my ex used to get when I faced fucked her on the living room floor.
    edited October 2011
    I can assure you no one has been face fucking me.
    edited October 2011
    I can assure you no one has been face fucking me.

OIC, so you just like to take on your back.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2011
    STFU, Everyone but you gets to make fun of Buku and you are the only one Buku is allowed to make fun of.

I'm not here to make fun of him, you guys are taking care of that just fine. This is probably the most active thread on this forum for months now. Kind of sad huh? Well at least you can say you did your part. :thumbsup:
    edited October 2011
    I'm not here to make fun of him, you guys are taking care of that just fine. This is probably the most active thread on this forum for months now. Kind of sad huh? Well at least you can say you did your part. :thumbsup:

Are you jealous that he is getting all the attention and taking away from your attention whoring ways?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2011
    Are you jealous that he is getting all the attention and taking away from your attention whoring ways?
    Well, considering I haven't tried to interject myself into this thread other than to show appreciation for what I considered a witty comment, no I don't think my jealousy is the issue here. You, on the other hand, did bring me into the conversation, needlessly I might add, so maybe a little introspection is in order on your part?
    edited October 2011
    My face was showing. The bruise is from bench pressing, I took the pic to ask what might cause it (probably lower flexibility in my left shoulder than my right).

You know you wish you could give me a back rub.

I keep my body very clean, I just maintain a certain level of dirtiness to keep my immune system strong.

Show your face. And no, I would not touch your vile, cat molesting body. You're SICK.
    edited October 2011
    IC, So you were just sitting there and I came along and dragged you into this thread?
    edited October 2011
    Show your face.

You first.
    And no, I would not touch your vile, cat molesting body. You're SICK.

Well, I can always touch yours, I don't need your permission.
    edited October 2011
    You first.

Well, I can always touch yours, I don't need your permission.

No, you first. And no, you cannot touch me. You don't even have the nerve to talk to me so you wouldn't have the nerve to meet me in person.
    edited October 2011
    Yes, I can touch you, because there's nothing you could do to stop me.
    edited October 2011

BAHAHAHAHAHA. How about distance? You will never get close to me, you're too afraid. Life outside your apartment is scary, right?
    edited October 2011
    Oh no, I'd better toughen up and meet up with you to prove I'm a man!
    edited October 2011
    Oh no, I'd better toughen up and meet up with you to prove I'm a man!

K, when are we gonna meet?
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    Be careful Bukujutsu she lifts 5lb weights.
    edited October 2011
    Be careful Bukujutsu she lifts 5lb weights.

Well, that's normal for a woman!
    edited October 2011

Are you going to touch her before or after you beat me up? :catfight:
    edited October 2011
    I'm 100% serious, Malice. Let's meet up so I can say all this shit to your face. I'd like to set a time & place. How does Vegas work for location? I can do early December, does that time period work for you? Other totseans are welcome to come!
    edited October 2011
    It'd be hilarious if she turned out to be Bas Rutten's alt or something

I wouldn't put it past the mad bastard

Explain, please. Who is that?

EDIT: NM, I googled the name. :facepalm:
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm 100% serious, Malice. Let's meet up so I can say all this shit to your face. I'd like to set a time & place. How does Vegas work for location? I can do early December, does that time period work for you? Other totseans are welcome to come!

I'm in. It'll probably cost me like, $2000 in airfares, but I don't care. It'd be worth it.
    edited October 2011
    Well, that's normal for a woman!

Not unless she has cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, has been in a coma, is rehabbing from a serious injury that severely weakened her muscles, etc.

If you're working out with 5lb weights you're almost certainly wasting your time, unless you're doing rotator cuff exercises.

Did you ever read a book before starting to work out? You know, so you could actually do something effective? Let me guess, you just listened to other people's advice, who may or may not have had a profession where that made them seem like the kind of people that would be knowledgeable about something, probably not considering that they are fallible and may have been poorly educated, come to the wrong conclusions due to low intelligence or other flaws, just not tried very hard to learn, blindly accepted information like you probably do, maybe you do the workouts you find in magazines and listen to the advice of your idiot friends just like the majority of idiots in the gym do, the majority of whom also never see results! I wonder why!

Do you wonder why you haven't gained any weight even though you try? Could it be that it's not really that hard, you just don't know what you're doing because you never picked up a good fucking book?

Here are my recommendations: "Starting Strength" and "Practical Programming", both by Mark Rippetoe.
    edited October 2011
    How the fuck would you know anything about what is normal?
    edited October 2011
    Not unless she has cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, has been in a coma, is rehabbing from a serious injury that severely weakened her muscles, etc.

If you're working out with 5lb weights you're almost certainly wasting your time, unless you're doing rotator cuff exercises.

Did you ever read a book before starting to work out? You know, so you could actually do something effective? Let me guess, you just listened to other people's advice, who may or may not have had a profession where that made them seem like the kind of people that would be knowledgeable about something, probably not considering that they are fallible and may have been poorly educated, come to the wrong conclusions due to low intelligence or other flaws, just not tried very hard to learn, blindly accepted information like you probably do, maybe you do the workouts you find in magazines and listen to the advice of your idiot friends just like the majority of idiots in the gym do, the majority of whom also never see results! I wonder why!

Do you wonder why you haven't gained any weight even though you try? Could it be that it's not really that hard, you just don't know what you're doing because you never picked up a good fucking book?

Here are my recommendations: "Starting Strength" and "Practical Programming", both by Mark Rippetoe.

I have gained weight. Remember when you saw the newer pics, you said I looked good & you thought I would be skinner? Well, now that I gained weight, I no longer rock the 'starving to death' look.

And for women it's better to do lighter weights/more reps to avoid a 'bulky' look.
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'll probably be there Augustish next year anyway, if you guys can hold off until then

Hold off till then?! We can do 2 meetups, lol. Aug is a long way off!
    edited October 2011
    I have gained weight. Remember when you saw the newer pics, you said I looked good & you thought I would be skinner? Well, now that I gained weight, I no longer rock the 'starving to death' look.

How much do you weigh now?
    And for women it's better to do lighter weights/more reps to avoid a 'bulky' look.

Where did you learn that?

Shady, really, be more skeptical of what you hear and read more, from good sources, learn to identify which sources are good and how to find them. I absolutely hate stupidity and poor thinking habits.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=toning+muscle+myth&oq=toning+muscle+&aq=5&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=19303l24970l0l28132l16l11l0l0l0l0l1323l2007l5-1.0.1l2l0

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&oq=how+to+tone+mu&gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=how+to+tone+muscle

Here's a collection of myths you probably believe: http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/strengthmyths.htm

What's under your skin? Muscle, fat, bones, blood vessels, mostly. Now, you probably don't have very big muscles, do you? So, if you lost a lot of body fat, what would happen? Would you look "toned" or anorexic? So to look healthy at a higher weight what would you need to do? Gain muscle.

To change your appearance, ignoring things like making your skin look healthier or getting a tan, you can change how much muscle and bodyfat you have. You cannot "firm up" muscle, you can make it bigger, and it will be firm.

So, why shouldn't you do lighter weights with more reps? Because you're wasting your time!

#1 It isn't going to increase muscle mass (remember, toning is bullshit) because the weight isn't enough to cause an adaption and I doubt it would be very hard for you for under 12 reps.

#2) http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/nonfunctionalmyth.html
    A normal 170 lb male can store about 350-500 grams of total glycogen in his muscles. A 170 lb male whose muscles are trained at fairly high volume can store about double that, or ~1000 grams. Each gram of glycogen attracts 3 grams of water with it, so 500 grams of extra muscle glycogen above average will add an extra 2000 grams of total weight above normal, or about 4.5 lbs. This 4.5 pounds of extra glycogen and fluid will be stored in the muscles and will "appear" to be solid muscle weight, but it's really nothing more than energy and water. Four and a half pounds may not sound like a lot but take a look at a 4.5 lb steak next time you're in supermarket and you can see that's a considerable amount.

You're just adding fluff! You're likely not going to get much fluffier since I doubt your adding weight or reps, but you're still wasting time!

#3) It isn't even good for burning calories because lifting such light weights uses so little energy. Why even bother? You may as well just do cardio. Don't give me some BS about "feeling the burn" that doesn't mean a thing except a builup or lactic acid. I could curl a can of Cambell's soup for 10 minutes straight. Would I feel "the burn"? Probably. Would it do a thing to increase muscle mass or strength? No.

#4) You are not going to get bulky. You don't fucking produce enough testosterone to get "bulky" easily, retard. Look at what bodybuilders do, they use programs specifically designed for mass gains, they eat a lot, they work out for years, and the pros use steroids, males and females.

Don't use a bodybuilding program, use something designed for strength, don't eat too damn much (you'd just get fat), don't use steroids, don't become a man, you'll be fine.

You are not going to wake up one day and be huge, if you see yourself getting too muscular (not gonna happen unless you're a genetic freak), simply stop or do less weight training.

Just look at Marilou Dozois-Prevost:

Marilou+Dozois+prevost+19th+Commonwealth+Games+n4Aiz9v1sk5l.jpg

Marilou+Dozois+prevost+19th+Commonwealth+Games+4W8q5Y4MOp0l.jpg

She does not look too bulky. 5'3 and about 105 and is probably stronger than most men.

Do you agree that you were wrong, or are going to try to argue? If you are, please provide a good explanation of why I am wrong.
    edited October 2011
    ^Is this how you compensate for your lack of manhood, by trying to make a girl feel inferior?
    edited October 2011
    I'm just trying to educate her.
    edited October 2011

That would require a functioning mind on your part.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    Wow, he is a nut job. Buku, let me put it like this so you understand:

1. Women want to be sexually atractive.

2. Being stacked is not sexually atractive.

3. Tone is.

5lb arm curls with enough reps are going to tone your arms, simple as, especially if you have low muscle mass and volume to start with. Fuck, even using your own muscles as resistance will tone you and ADD MUSLCE MASS. Its called form. Good form + any weight > shit form and heavy weights.

You are a chubby weed who could be smashed to death with one hit by 20% of the population no problem. You are not big, you are definatly not clever and trying to become a power lifter or anything such like at your age - even with top drawer genetics - you are going to fail.

The only benefit it can offer you is to ocupy your time and in your case, basket weaving or singing Kum Ba Yah would occupy your time in a better way. Why would a woman want to get stacked and so risk her hair, her skin and more importantly her reproductive capabilities?

Then again, being a enuch you may not have considered womens motivations.

Society does not need or want you. Please oblige society. At least then we will thank you for something.
    edited October 2011

You molest cats & you are trying to educate me?! Bahahaha.

I do cardio alternating with strength training. I have severe asthma so cardio is hard for me. So, cardio every other day is roughly 45 min on the treadmill. The days I don't do cardio I do the strength training for around 30 min. I do a variety of exercises my husband taught me. All kinds of arm exercises (don't know the 'proper' names), pushups, lunges, squats, variety of crunches & tons of stuff I don't know the names of. I use the 5 lbs with the exception of when I do what I think is called leg curls, for those I use 8 lb weights. I usually work out 6 x week, sometimes 5. Over the summer, on days that I mow the yard & do other yard work I do not do my workout. I try to eat as clean as possible but I got tired of torturing myself with that so I now eat moderately clean. I try to avoid processed food.
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Wow, he is a nut job. Buku, let me put it like this so you understand...

Well said. :thumbsup:
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'll go to Vegas if ShadyTroll brings her cheating friend. :o
    edited October 2011
    I'll go to Vegas if ShadyTroll brings her cheating friend. :o

Ew, you are NOT fucking my friend!