Awkward | how to proceed

knoxknox Semo-Regulars
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Alright. This seems like the right forum to post in. I'm not sure.

So I was over my friends house smoking some weed with another mutual friend and I feel like they were waiting for me to leave, so I left. When I came back she was in the middle of blowing my friend and he was kind of pissed. Now, I go to school with both of them and see them in the halls and in classes all day and I can never look at her or my friend the same way. I hang with them all the time and its just awkward. Like you know when you hear someone at the door and your doing something with a girl and you both stand awkwardly?

It was that. Except I was the one at the door. Like a fucking creeper or something.

I don't know guys. How do I go about this?

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    Act like nothing happened.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    lol at the HS drama.

Give it time and it will sort itself out. No need to be so self-conscious.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    Fuck me, it's not like you walked in on him fucking his/your sister. It's not the hugest deal. Does he have a big cock?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I'd have joined in. A stoned/drunk threesome = the way to go. Just don't mix opiates. You can't even get it up.
  • edited October 2011
    Im sorry, you just stood there watching?

You either go swingers party and stick your dick in the mashed potatos or apologise and leave quickly - possibly yelling "i saw nothing" or "i saw everything" on the way out.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    This thread actually made me chuckle. Seeing as the Meredith Kercher case was about a sex party that got out of hand (allegedly) and the perpetrator who was recently let off is Amanda Knox - combined with the OP's name and post.

Well it just made me see the potential troll thread. I know it isn't but in my warped mind it looked it for a split second :hai:
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2011
    couples are in their own world..stay out of it because you'll do nothing but cock block
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited October 2011
    stop being a sissy, and you'll be the one getting head. it's only awkward if you make it awkward.