The TOTSE Confessional

BurnBurn Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Thought this might be a good idea. Post your deepest and darkest shit here. Remember, confessionals are non-judgemental, so don't go talking shit.

I'll kick things off:

I once lied about trying to kill myself just to get laid (longggggg story)

Comments

• LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote: »

I'll kick things off:

I once lied about trying to kill myself just to get laid (longggggg story)

We have time.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    Hahahaha... wellllllll.

I'll let this thread pick up a bit then post. That way we all win.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2011
    I am anti-social and have trouble speaking at times..this made me an extremely good listener and observer
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    I once vomited on a friend while they were passed out and told them they had done it after they woke up
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited October 2011
    No one knows this but.... I once stuck my finger in an Indian girls ass who looked like a dude when the light hit her from a specific angle.... That angle hit halfway through... But I didn't stop... I'm not homo I swear
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited October 2011
    I used to write myself love notes in 3rd grade so the girl that I liked (sat next to me in math) would think I had a gf. Now that I think about it, it probably drove her away :facepalm:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    idk what it is but i cant stand flying. i have flown quite often ever since i was born. about 5 years ago i started getting extreme anxiety about flying. its gotten to the point were i barr out before take off or nod off. im a nervious wreck if im not on drugs during it.
  • J15J15 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    I would bang the fucking shit out of my cousin. My Aunt had a different Dad than my Dad so technically she's even less related to me. Don't get me wrong I've had other good looking extended family members, but she's the only one I would want to fuck.

On another note, I tried poisoning kid in 4th grade, unfortunately my dipshit friend drank it. All it did was make him sick to his stomach, I don't remember exactly what I used to make the poison.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I attempted to kill a family member at the age of 9.

You guys ain't getting shit else from me.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    I once slaughtered bunch of geese using a sword out of boredom. I used the baby ones as bait to bring the adults near me. The babies are easy to catch so I would grab one then dangle it in front of the parents and when they got close I cut the head off of one then put the baby geese in a bucket and tortured them to death in my barn. I also hung a stray cat one time. Some people may find that fucked up so it's not something I talk about much irl.

Damn! For some reason that doesn't disturb me... it probably should.

I can't think of anything good/interesting to confess. :(
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote:
    can't think of anything good/interesting to confess. :(

I bet you can! I bet you're into getting pee'd on....
    edited October 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    I bet you're into getting pee'd on....

Ew, no but I know someone who is. :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    I think about feeding people who have food allergies food with w/e it is that they are allergic to in it.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote:
    I think about feeding people who have food allergies food with w/e it is that they are allergic to in it.

You monster ... Lol ... Sometimes when I'm in a Queue I have urges to punch the person in front of me!
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    I have the habbit of stealing knives and forks from restraunts.

Never the spoons though.
    edited October 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    I have the habbit of stealing knives and forks from restraunts.

Never the spoons though.

I used to take the sugar packets & collect them but I would never use them.

For some reason random people smile at me, not sure why, it bothers me that they do that. I never smile back.

Also, I tend to blow people off for no reason. I'll be sitting at my desk & see my phone light up with a call or text but will make no effort to answer it even if there's no reason why I can't. Sometimes, I'll wait a day & a half to respond to a text. I'll often tell my friends I'm busy even if I don't have anything going on. I went to a sewing class last month & some girl around my age sitting next to me tried to make friends with me.... I wasn't having any of that. She was really nice & there was no reason why I couldn't be nice back. I'm kinda an asshole.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    I used to steal people school books just so they'd owe a bunch of money at the end of the year.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Ew, no but I know someone who is. :facepalm:

I bet its that slutty chick or your husband.
    edited October 2011
    I bet its that slutty chick or your husband.

No, an acquaintance of mine.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    No, an acquaintance of mine.

If he did have a pee fetish would you let him pee on you?
    edited October 2011
    If he did have a pee fetish would you let him pee on you?

Fuck no.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I lost my last relationship, a beautiful girl who I was with for almost 3 and a half year, and lost my virginity to, because I was spending every cent I had on drugs. And to be perfectly honest, I don't even care.
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    I lost my last relationship, a beautiful girl who I was with for almost 3 and a half year, and lost my virginity to, because I was spending every cent I had on drugs. And to be perfectly honest, I don't even care.

well you know what they say ... 'if your drinking is getting in the way of you job, quit you job'.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    well you know what they say ... 'if your drinking is getting in the way of you job, quit you job'.

Most of my money is spent on booze and fishing....

... the rest is wasted :cool:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I fapped to women in clothing brochures.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm slightly attracted to Brad Pitt as Tyler Durder. No homo but.