It is really fucking hard to sell deemsters

edited October 2011 in Man Cave
and i live in a party town of like 90% students

Does anyone here know anything bout Silk Road?

Comments

• ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Get involved in your local rave scene. Not the biggest seller but there's still a good market for it, at least over here. Mostly sold at outdoors since it can be smoked out there, so you're probably in the wrong season, but you could still meet people at indoors/sell at after parties.

EDIT: Find the people who are into psytrance.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I have the same issues flogging pills. I'd have thought it would be quite easy but nope :(
    edited October 2011
    If they are pharms, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to move those. At least in the US, there's a huge demand for pharmaceuticals. Benzos have a steady market but script opiates (in my experience) have been a younger crowd. By the time you're around 25 and still using opiates, you're using heroin. Nobody will go back to oxycontin and pay mad prices on pills when you get some tar for cheap.

If it's the fact they haven't tried opiates you could hook them up with some for free. That usually gets people to come back and buy them again. Shit I've seen kids go on months long benders on opiates after just trying fent for their first time.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    no shit. Dmt is not a run of the mill drug for most people. Your going to have to get into the rave scene and push it there. Try reaching out through. Word of mouth works wonder. Also educating people on it and telling them that its natural and stuff will help
  • edited October 2011
    yeah I was thinking raves and burning man and shit mainly.... any other ideas?
  • edited October 2011
    If they are pharms, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to move those. At least in the US, there's a huge demand for pharmaceuticals. Benzos have a steady market but script opiates (in my experience) have been a younger crowd. By the time you're around 25 and still using opiates, you're using heroin. Nobody will go back to oxycontin and pay mad prices on pills when you get some tar for cheap.

If it's the fact they haven't tried opiates you could hook them up with some for free. That usually gets people to come back and buy them again. Shit I've seen kids go on months long benders on opiates after just trying fent for their first time.

Just my 2 cents.

i think he means rolls homes.
  • Iceman8489Iceman8489 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Its not really that hard to move but maybe that just the crowd i run with. There is actually a higher supply than demand here.
    edited October 2011
    i think he means rolls homes.

Ah, then I don't know why he couldn't move those. Getting some test kits to prove their good might help but most people aren't smart enough to think of regeant test results.
    edited October 2011

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers for that. It was more valuable than 2 cents :) I have an income of Benzos and Opiates so will try and shift them. A few users here were looking to buy but disappeared so that was a tad shit. I suppose my only market now is International (American) Students here at Uni. And yup, these are 100% pharmaceutical.

Time to put on my entrepreneurial hat.
    edited October 2011
    No problem dude.

A good way to move benzo's is to find stimulant users who need something for the comedown. Work great on knocking people out after a bender. If you also know people going through anxiety problems you can always offer them some benzos to chill. Might be a little immoral but it will surely get it sold. Especially if you give out say one pill so they can try it out for free. They will most likely come back if it helped them get through their social/anxiety problems, people dig the pill solution on those sort of things.
    edited October 2011
    Pretty straightforward advice :) I have a schizophrenic mate who uses benzos so I give him 2.5mg when we meet up, but I'll get looking for ravers. Got a big one coming up at Halloween so I will try to shift some. Just have to be careful to not ring alarm bells with my Doctor.