2012 doomsday

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
so they say the world is going to end in 2012 . what i wanna know is how do you feel about this phenomenon?

what i feel is ... good thing the world is going to end , fuck this world . there's too much shit going on . war, poverty , economical disasters , famine , rape , murder , fraud , just too much shit . people dont help out people anymore . when they see a homeless person asking for a little change they just turn their heads . too much damn pollution ; the shit we're breathing is fucking taint. :thumbsdown::mad: greedy fucks running the nation dont give a fuck about people all they care about is their fat wallets . i fucking hope this shit ends next year i really do , even though i doubt anything will happen.

Comments

• Iceman8489Iceman8489 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    so they say the world is going to end in 2012 . what i wanna know is how do you feel about this phenomenon?

what i feel is ... good thing the world is going to end , fuck this world . there's too much shit going on . war, poverty , economical disasters , famine , rape , murder , fraud , just too much shit . people dont help out people anymore . when they see a homeless person asking for a little change they just turn their heads . too much damn pollution ; the shit we're breathing is fucking taint. :thumbsdown::mad: greedy fucks running the nation dont give a fuck about people all they care about is their fat wallets . i fucking hope this shit ends next year i really do , even though i doubt anything will happen.

I doubt it will end as much as a mass extinction. Which will probably still meet alot of your criteria above. personally i agree it would certainly be a very fast way to clean up this world. ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    The world has been "ending" since the beginning of man. Every genearation has had it's doomsday prophecy. This is just more of the same. The world is going to be here after you are all dead and so will other people. So get off your asses and make something of yourselves before you wake up one day and realize you never heard he starting gun.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    The world has been "ending" since the beginning of man. Every genearation has had it's doomsday prophecy. This is just more of the same. The world is going to be here after you are all dead and so will other people. So get off your asses and make something of yourselves before you wake up one day and realize you never heard he starting gun.

damn, thats some real shit. I can dig it.