Human Meat

jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
edited November 2011 in Life
Has anyone tried it or knows someone who has?

If so what does it taste like?

and also do you think if the person didnt do much physical activity that it would be tender?

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    I don't think human meat would be any more tender if they didn't do physical activity. I don't think it could factor in like that.
  • edited October 2011
    Surely if someone was really buff, the meat would be tougher? I've never tried it and I don't think I'd be comfortable with eating a person, lol.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    This thread is very close to being in HB. Let's see where it goes for a bit more...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I hear the Spinal Column and Nervous System are full of carbohydrates. I had an infographic about Human meat cuts but can't find it :(
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    I suppose if they didnt do much it would be more fatty, if they worked out they might need slow cooking.

Maybe watch/read silence of the lambs (or any of the others in the series. I know he was a fan of the cheeks in red wine.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I know that this probably isn't applicable to humans, but in the world of fish, the fish that lie on the bottom all day are generally the sweetest. Obviously this has exceptions.

Just find a maouri, and ask him about 'long pork'. You'll learn everything you need to know.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Any theories as to why bottom dwellers (inb4 Homosexuals) taste sweeter? Just their diet? I'm intrigued.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    We have a fish here in Australia called a stargazer. They're ugly cunts, but known as the poor man's lobster.

96e.jpg

They seriously sit on the bottom for 90% of their lives, and just wait for food to swim past. Because they don't use their muscles as much, there's less stress on their bodies, and the meat is sweeter. That's the theory anyway. Having tasted stargazer, I can definitely say it is a first class meal.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    Since this is in OI I suppose I'll try to add some actual content to this thread. Human meat supposedly tastes very similar to pork. This is why the cannibal tribes in the Marquesas Islands of Polynesia refer to humans as "long pigs". You also can die from eating human brain. You'll end up with a disease called kuru which similar to mad cow disease. This disease often afflicted the Fore tribe of the Eastern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea who used to eat the brain of dead relatives as part of a ritual.

And I had no hope for this thread... I say fuck it. Eatin pussy I like, the rest of the bitch can't be that bad.
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited October 2011
    Dont watch manswers on tv, soooo many commercials
    http://www.spike.com/video-clips/2taiz8/manswers-cannibals
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited October 2011
    Man. Never would've thought eating the brain could lead to any sort of disease.
    Cannibalism is totally on my bucket list.
    If it honestly tastes like pork, guess I'm gonna slow simmer it bbq style.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    If it's anything like the rest of the meat i've eaten. The only humans that would taste good would be infants. Infants or cripples anyway. Even the laziest of people use their muscles enough to make them tough.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    I remember reading somewhere that human meat tastes sweet. I would never try it though, and I doubt I would even be able to keep it down.

If I did eat some though it'd have to be from a hot asian chick with really good hygiene. Fuck eating nigger hobo meat or some shit.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    I have a feeling human meat would best be used in some type of charcuterie rather than being eaten as cuts of meat.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2011
    I think it would be pretty epic putting someone on a spit roast with an apple in their mouth, or throwing them in a pot over a fire and chuck in some chopped up veges.
    OR
    eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.................
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited October 2011
    Since this is in OI I suppose I'll try to add some actual content to this thread. Human meat supposedly tastes very similar to pork. This is why the cannibal tribes in the Marquesas Islands of Polynesia refer to humans as "long pigs". You also can die from eating human brain. You'll end up with a disease called kuru which similar to mad cow disease. This disease often afflicted the Fore tribe of the Eastern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea who used to eat the brain of dead relatives as part of a ritual.

If it's what I'm thinking (CJD) then you can only get the disease if the brain's owner had the disease. It's essentially the human version of mad cow disease and it's transmissible as such, via pathogen. I doubt you could catch it from eating an unaffected brain and I also doubt that every human has CJD.
  • edited November 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    If it's what I'm thinking (CJD) then you can only get the disease if the brain's owner had the disease. It's essentially the human version of mad cow disease and it's transmissible as such, via pathogen. I doubt you could catch it from eating an unaffected brain and I also doubt that every human has CJD.

Then you are adopting a chicken/egg fallacy.

Its a really hard thing to say where it started from; and some sources are telling me that the cause of the disease is naturally present in the body; but somehow digesting large amounts of it causes some sort of a reaction that leads to the spongiying?
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011

Its a really hard thing to say where it started from; and some sources are telling me that the cause of the disease is naturally present in the body; but somehow digesting large amounts of it causes some sort of a reaction that leads to the spongiying?

touche. I was just kinda assuming from my limited knowledge. Either way it's an interesting topic, I'd love to learn more, I know next to nothing about prions n jazz. I should be completing a major in micro and/or molecular bio over the next two years, this stuff fascinates me.
    Sounds plausible? You seem to know more about it than me
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011

Which sources?
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited November 2011
    i'd only eat human meat if it was from a human-being (not sure what ethcnity, yet.) who's diet was 3/4th vegetarian and the 1/4th of it being of lean white meats.

thighs and legs for me -- please!