Kid's bios (no peadophile in here!)

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As some of you will know, I've been working at a junior school for a a fair bit of time. Now it's time to give you the bios of some of the kids I've personally picked out. No names will be given, just appropriate descriptive names.

Screw-lose
This kid has mental health problems. I'm not sure what she has, but it's something making her more... well... stupid. She's a nice kid though, but if you spend all day with her you'll just be begging her to shut the fuck up. If the kids have a question they'll put their hands up, but she'll fucking run over and point at you, starting all questions with; "Guess what?"

Lil' Red
This is one damned cute kid. She has big bright eyes, and red hair. She's always quiet, and never misbehaves. Perfect, right? She's one nice kid as well, she gets on with pretty much every student. There is something wrong with her though... I think she's possessed by the devil... When the teacher was talking she had her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out, and had it jutting out every now and then, then she looked over at me, and just kinda stared with her head tilted. By this point, I felt the need to move away.

Bitch-ass little punk
I hate this girl :facepalm: She never listens in class, then expects me to do her work. She'll go to the teacher to have her work checked, then the teacher says "fix this, and this" she'll come over to me to get answers. I'm beyond the point where I don't want to be angry at a kid, and send her back to her place. Then she moans and moans. Walking away gives me a good satisfaction.

Mr. Notafuck.
I like this kid, although he is a bit of an asshole. He has one hell of an atitude, and is the kinda kid that usually gets kept behind at break times to finish work. His mother is apparently a nut job. The kids come to me or someone else and reads to us, so we can say how well they are grasping. I put a 'negative' comment in. Just saying how he should practice reading a bit more. The teachers said his mother would not accept this, and they wanted me to change it before I sent it home. Confused; I did so. They said "Don't worry, it's his mother, we don't care, she just dislikes negative comments" There is too much to comment on there, so I won't.

Round and forgetful
This is a little chubby kid who can't do his work. He find it hard writing on a piece of paper, and his constantly forgetting his glasses. I can tell he is trying though, just easily distracted.

Sir Wet-eyes
This kid will cry at any given moment. Today they were doing some team skill shit, in the form of Drama lessons. Making letters using body movements. So, this kid doesn't like whats going on, and begins to cry. The teacher goes up to him, tells him it's fine, and what to do. He carries on stops being a pussy. The teacher says to him; "Well done for joining in!" in nice happy tone. What does he do? He starts fucking crying again. The fuck?

One-girl fan-club

This girl seriously loves me. She always lights up when she sees me in the room. She usually calls me over and constantly wants me to work with her. It's a little creepy, but she's a good kid. At least she doesn't always come running over to me and bugging me when I'm trying to help others.

That's pretty much it, the most interesting... or fuck-off annoying... kids that there are.

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    inb4 pedos infiltrate this thread!
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Ohai, thanks Shady. I almost forgot :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    It sounds like you are really good with the kids. I applaud you for that as it is a trait not usually seen in one you age, kudos.
  • edited October 2011
    I was none of those. Clearly your school is not... special.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    All through primary I was 'sit up straight and suck up to teachers.' Then I got to high school and went 'fuck that shit.'

Kudos to you bro, I fucking hate kids. The only kid under 10 that I can stand is my neighbour's kid, but she's cool.

EDIT: INB4 FUCK YOUR NEIGHBOUR, YOU SICK FUCKS
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    I started wagging school at age 7 ... I think the road to me becoming a chef is pretty self explanatory!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    I did the same and was a cook for several years for the same reason. I'm telling you friend, get out of the kitchen. There is better money to be made elsewhere, you just have to look hard. This is unless of course you like being a chef. Then by all means be a chef.

On topic.

Yeah you do sound like you're good with kids. Good luck with that. I like kids but I don't know if I could do that with so many. The most amount of kids I've had to take care of at once was about 8 at a family reunion. All I really had to do was keep them occupied and try to get them tuckered out before bed. We played a tag like war game with skinny glow sticks for an hour and it worked. I couldn't do what you do though. I'm all fun and games. I'll have to work on that.
    edited October 2011
    I did the same and was a cook for several years for the same reason. I'm telling you friend, get out of the kitchen. There is better money to be made elsewhere, you just have to look hard. This is unless of course you like being a chef. Then by all means be a chef.

I work for the mining industry bro ... i make plenty of coin lol
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    INB4 FUCK YOUR NEIGHBOUR, YOU SICK FUCKS

It's sad we have put that whenever we mention kids. I mean I won't even visit lemonade stands for fear of being labeled a pedo. You make eye contact with a kid & suddenly you're labeled a child predator. Sad world.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    It's sad we have put that whenever we mention kids. I mean I won't even visit lemonade stands for fear of being labeled a pedo. You make eye contact with a kid & suddenly you're labeled a child predator. Sad world.

kinda like people pretending to be lets say under 13 when there not hey?
    edited October 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    kinda like people pretending to be lets say under 13 when there not hey?

How about you not derail OP's thread.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    How about you not derail OP's thread.

OP's thread is about the behaviour of children ... which your yet to comment on ... fail
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for your kind words on me and the kids :D It is hard, I'll tell you. Sometimes you just wanna slack off and just make them laugh and entertain. I find it hard sometimes, cause you don't really want to tell kids off. Plus, I'm not really sure when I can or cannot. I guess I'd need to be a proper teacher before I know something like that. I have to sometimes realize they're trying to learn, then tell them to do their work. If you get too slack with them, they catch on pretty fast that they think they can get away with anything, which they do if you're not careful.