Move to Word Press from Drupal On It's Way

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2011 in Help and Suggestions
www.totse.info/

It will take time to load, due to cache. Anyway, The move went well but we lost the accounts and the categories which isn't a big deal and yes the URL's :( which isn't a big deal as well.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    I can see it. Looks good :)

Should we make the bbs theme and the wp theme look similar?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    I can see it. Looks good :)

Should we make the bbs theme and the wp theme look similar?

It's pretty much smiliar. But I am still working on the articles. It's a bitching work but I will get it down.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    BTW, how do we log in? That was we can add thumbnails on our posts to replace the " ? "
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    BTW, how do we log in? That was we can add thumbnails on our posts to replace the " ? "

Can't login. I am still working on the articles. I have to manually add the category for each article. All users from drupal got wiped. So, you will get new accounts and the blogs might be disabled. I am still working on things but cosidering the ease of use, I am already loving this.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited October 2011
    Looks like shit.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Looks like shit.

Thank you for you informative addition to this discussion.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Nice. Looks very professional. Good work Dfg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Looks like shit.

People who don't get it.
    Nice. Looks very professional. Good work Dfg

People who do.
  • edited October 2011
    Wait a second, you LOST the URL's?

In other words, you just reverted the countless hours I put into backlinking to the Totse CMS?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wait a second, you LOST the URL's?

In other words, you just reverted the countless hours I put into backlinking to the Totse CMS?

Nope. Totse.info/cms still exists. I will redirect it to the main page. Already have the sitemap up. With some linking here and there, it will be back up.
  • edited October 2011
    So all of the links will end up pointing to their Wordpress version and we'll gradually phase out the original CMS? I'm happy as long as none of my links break :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    So all of the links will end up pointing to their Wordpress version and we'll gradually phase out the original CMS? I'm happy as long as none of my links break :)

That's the plan :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I'm liking it too. Still feels like it needs something. Maybe a different default logo for a submitted guide/post on the front page?
    Also was going to post a blog entry but alas, cannot. Any chance you could get them up soon, Dfg?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'm liking it too. Still feels like it needs something. Maybe a different default logo for a submitted guide/post on the front page?
    Also was going to post a blog entry but alas, cannot. Any chance you could get them up soon, Dfg?

PM me your name and password