Will totse.info be the end of zoklet?

2»

Comments

• GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    I don't think it will. There are up's and down' to both Totse and Zoklet.

Remeber what Totse used to be like?

oldtotse.jpg

I remember reading those archives on &T, crazy.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    after making some mildly harsh comments about the formation of totse.info on Zoklet, I re-evaluated the situation. I did first come to Totse for the text files and only later did I realize there was a community. So basically, for me, Totse's legacy carries a lotta weight. Zoklet was/is a refugee camp. I didnt/still dont understand what caused this whole schism, but fuck it, Im generally willing to throw caution to the wind and invest my efforts in something new. I vote yes
  • antonio123antonio123 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    Zok will be the end of zoklet.

This is the truth!

Also my first post here!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    antonio123 wrote: »

Also my first post here!

Fuck off
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking hate that place. We shall destroy them and all of the non-believers.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited July 2010
    If this site becomes just like classic &T then I have no doubt it will take a huge smelly dump on zoklet.
  • edited July 2010
    There should be an option of "hopefully".

This.

If the users come flooding into totse I'd love to see this place as booming as it was a few years ago. I did have good times on Zoklet, but I learned alot more here. I think Zoklets turning into a cesspool anyhow.
  • MadHatterMadHatter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    I think so.
  • edited October 2011
    Nice bump there niggah. I totally forgot about this thread, lol.
  • edited October 2011
    Nice bump there niggah. I totally forgot about this thread, lol.
  • edited October 2011
    zingalong wrote: »
    If this site becomes just like classic &T then I have no doubt it will take a huge smelly dump on zoklet.
    We tried being Totse.com which we aren't and weren't supposed to be. Granted we could be but it would ultimately become something that we really don't want.

Source.

Vee haff cleansed all zee Totsean untermensch unt now vee vill build an empire zat vill last for ein thousand internets!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Source.

Vee haff cleansed all zee Totsean untermensch unt now vee vill build an empire zat vill last for ein thousand internets!

You are just an ass who never tires to build anything and tries to pick apart anything anyone else tries to build. Now go touch yourself kid.
  • edited October 2011
    You are just an ass who never tires to build anything and tries to pick apart anything anyone else tries to build. Now go touch yourself kid.

The typically baseless and vulgar nature of your accusation notwithstanding, I cannot pick apart that which is not being built; 12+ months on from Totse.info's inception and the userbase is still shrinking, not growing. That you are so brittle about this issue as to be unable to let my valid albeit-facetious comment slide only confirms it's veracity. And if you seriously think me part of this dwindling-userbase problem, and possibly the conspiratorial plot(s) Dfg appears to have become so paranoid about, and wish me to leave as a consequence, then I shall do so.
    edited October 2011
    The typically baseless and vulgar nature of your accusation notwithstanding, I cannot pick apart that which is not being built; 12+ months on from Totse.info's inception and the userbase is still shrinking, not growing. That you are so brittle about this issue as to be unable to let my valid albeit-facetious comment slide only confirms it's veracity. And if you seriously think me part of this dwindling-userbase problem, and possibly the conspiratorial plot(s) Dfg appears to have become so paranoid about, and wish me to leave as a consequence, then I shall do so.

Do you want to help build something here? A simple yes or no is all I require.
  • edited October 2011
    Do you want to help build something here? A simple yes or no is all I require.

I will continue posting as I have always posted; I have a substantial history on the internet if you wish to check it.

Make your decision to ban me or not, because that's were really talking about, on that.
    edited October 2011
    I will continue posting as I have always posted.

Make your decision to ban me or not, because that's were really talking about, on that.

Why won't you answer a simple question? You ask if it was wished for you to leave. I can't answer that without an answer to my question. It is a simple yes or no.
  • edited October 2011
    Why won't you answer a simple question? You ask if it was wished for you to leave. I can't answer that without an answer to my question. It is a simple yes or no.

The question is meaningless rhetoric. Perhaps you'd like to rephrase it? Although I don't see why you need to; either my posting style fits with Dfg's agenda or it doesn't.

It would appear he's given you authority to decide the matter, so make a decision or let the matter rest.
    edited October 2011
    It is not rhetoric but your reply is. But your refusal to answer a simple question gives me the answer I needed. So in light of that I will now answer your question. If you are offering to leave and never return if so asked then consider yourself having been asked to leave and not return. Neither myself nor Dfg have any intention of banning you as you have not broken any rules nor have you engaged in a coordinated effort to poison our efforts. However if you have nothing of value to add to the direction we are working towards then I feel it would be best for the community and yourself that you move on down the road.

Now we get to sit back and see if your question was meaningless rhetoric or if you were sincere in your offer to leave.
  • edited October 2011
    It is not rhetoric but your reply is. But your refusal to answer a simple question gives me the answer I needed. So in light of that I will now answer your question. If you are offering to leave and never return if so asked then consider yourself having been asked to leave and not return. Neither myself nor Dfg have any intention of banning you as you have not broken any rules nor have you engaged in a coordinated effort to poison our efforts. However if you have nothing of value to add to the direction we are working towards then I feel it would be best for the community and yourself that you move on down the road.

Now we get to sit back and see if your question was meaningless rhetoric or if you were sincere in your offer to leave.

As you wish. If possible I'd rather this account was hard-deleted without delay, a request which the Cocklet management never granted me when I permanently stepped away from them.

I hope things improve for Dfg in the long run.
    edited October 2011
    As you wish, other than the hard delete.
This discussion has been closed.