Dexter Season 6 [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
91cfeb.png

OMG, yes I know you didn't expect this. Well, it seems like always Dexter first episode got leaked in advance. Before I talk about it more, I should just share the links:

Those Kind of Things

Torrent: (Episode 1)
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2737527/0014914945038/
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2737011/002130706434/

Dexter Morgan attends his 20th high school reunion,; Dexter considers his son's legacy, Debra becomes an unexpected hero.

Well, what do you know. I haven't seen the first episode, nor do I intend to watch it in this quality. I will watch it HD when it comes out but I am fairly excited about this. Hopefully the new book will be out soon and I do hope this time, Dexter doesn't act like an idiot or goes Superman on us.

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    I watched the season premiere last night.
    Another serial killer in town?! They've already done that. :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    It wasn't bad and it wasn't good either but still it was better than other shit I would watch.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    It wasn't bad and it wasn't good either but still it was better than other shit I would watch.

I agree. I expected better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    The new Season of Dexter starts with our humble killer taking care of his baby and stepping into a new world which he doesn’t really have a clue about. Raising a child is something that Dexter is conflicted about thanks to his upbringing. He is confused about Religion and starts his journey understanding what people have faith in. Unfortunately he soon discovers that people lie and cheat and use Religion as a cover which basically covers the first episode. In a way we’re shown two monsters. One Dexter who is on a path of rediscovery for his child and a new killer who is following his own religious path and he has a mentor that is leading him to a very different path.

Read more here
    http://totse.info/2011/10/10/dexter-season-6-episode-2/
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    My wife is trying to pull me into this one. Is it worth the time?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    jugg wrote: »
    My wife is trying to pull me into this one. Is it worth the time?

Watch Season 1, if that doesn't convince you. Don't bother.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    I think season 6 is going to be pretty freaking awesome. It isnt another serial killer in town. Its more of a gang/cult think and thats kinda cool. Anyone seens episode 2 yet?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited October 2011
    I think season 6 is going to be pretty freaking awesome. It isnt another serial killer in town. Its more of a gang/cult think and thats kinda cool. Anyone seens episode 2 yet?
    I think that weirdo-killer is going to be the next Lumen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011

Duh dude http://totse.info/2011/10/10/dexter-season-6-episode-2/
    Box wrote: »
    I think that weirdo-killer is going to be the next Lumen.

I don't think so. But we might see some closure.
    edited October 2011
    I dont get what you mean by the next lumen.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited October 2011
    I dont get what you mean by the next lumen.
    The killer may confess to Dexter about being under that old guy's control. Then Dexter might help him control his dark passenger like he did with Lumen. May happen.
    edited October 2011
    I dunno. I have doubts about that happening. Im excited for the next fucking episode!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Watched the Season Finale, pretty much a let down. I mean come on, you showed us something that was told in the books ages ago.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited December 2011
    I fucking loved the finale. I guess it's a bit unfair because I havn't read the books, but still I thought they did the last few episodes brilliantly. I also really liked this season, it really seemed to go in a new direction. I loved the first few seasons but I started getting sick of the same shit happening every season, the show was saved for me by this season, the very last scene was perfect in my opinion
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    I fucking loved the finale. I guess it's a bit unfair because I havn't read the books, but still I thought they did the last few episodes brilliantly. I also really liked this season, it really seemed to go in a new direction. I loved the first few seasons but I started getting sick of the same shit happening every season, the show was saved for me by this season, the very last scene was perfect in my opinion
    This season was the worst mate, I would highly suggest listening to the Audio Books.