Recommend me something

BurnBurn Regular
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
I'm looking for something else. I've only ever done weed, speed and shrooms. To be honest, I don't think speed is worth the money, and weed is great to relax and shit, but I dunno.

I'm hearing a whole bunch of shit on here. Stuff I've never even heard of. Kratom. Tramadol. Shit like that. I'm looking for something that'll put me at peace no matter what my troubles. Opiates seem a bit iffy and addictive.

So yeah, anyway, reccommend me something.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited October 2011
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Cleanse your brain with hallucinogens. I prefer acid but 2c-e wouldn't be quite bad either.

Maintain chronic pot smokage and nitrous consumption and you'll be right fit to feel at peace.

MDMA might be worth your time. Especially with the above mentioned hallucinogens.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2011
    Smoke crack.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Cocaine ... Nuff said!
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    No but really, MDMA will put you at peace with yourself. I've seen some people have "bad" times on it but its more in a sense they are having a lot of self realizations and are overwhelmed with their feelings.

I've never once had a bad time on MDMA. If anything killed my time it was the situation I was in, not the drug.

PS: Ecstasy is gross, get a test kit before consuming that shit. I avoid ecstasy because they are all piperazines in my area.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Ambien

Adderall

Desoxyn

Xanax

Vicodin

Norco

Percocet

Oxycontin

Methadone

Morphine

Valium

Cocaine

LSD

Ketamine

"Spice"

A good cigar
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited October 2011

PS: Ecstasy is gross, get a test kit before consuming that shit. I avoid ecstasy because they are all piperazines in my area.

this was true of Houston X for a while back in my day, as well. The dealers have wised up, however, and most of the tabs we get are dirt cheap and AT LEAST 80% MDA. everybody prefers the mollies, though.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    opium. Some how at a party this weekend I stumbled into a dealer who sells opium and acid almost exclusively. The opium was fun. I was high for a few hours and nodding off a few times. No where near as strong as oxy though. Its fun and pretty cheap. 15 to 20 a gram
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    angel trumpets. eat these and go for a ride. just be careful or they will kill you[IMG]http://www.allinonediscountnursery.com/Angel Trumpets.JPG[/IMG]
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    Opiates. They are the best. Try hydro or oxy.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    if you like weed you should try jwh as well
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited October 2011
    DMT. Lots of it. Feel the piece. Pieces of your soul falling apart and back together again.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I really want to do DMT.
    Need to find a good, reliable extraction guide.
  • edited October 2011
    LSD

like shrooms but cleaner feeling, less emotionally turbulent, more euphoric, more "in control", and more introspective. Also more logical and like a video game as opposed to a movie, know what I mean?
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2011
    [QUOTE=Burn;225550 I'm looking for something that'll put me at peace no matter what my troubles.

So yeah, anyway, reccommend me something.[/QUOTE]

just get a bottle and drink your ass away. :p always does the job for me negro lover.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited October 2011
    5meomipt is what all the wise ones are eating.