Dying

EmilyEmily Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was lying in my bed and thinking when I suddenly realized... being healthy is dying at the slowest rate possible.

It seems that the inevitable death out-weighs the time and money spent to be healthy.

So fuck it. I do what I want.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    This is true.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Birth is fatal, deal with it and keep your health as long as you can.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    Lifes one big mysterious clusterfuck anyways. Nobody seriously knows what the fuck they're doing and if they tell you they do know, they're full of shit. Thousands of years and all the technology available and we still will never know WHY we are here in the first fucking place. I laugh at people who believe in a man in the clouds put us here as some sort of fucking test of worship to go to a better place after death, yet we continue to live longer than those before us. So in a sense, this is prolonged torture. Gods a fucking prick and he can kiss my ass if he was real, which he isn't. I wouldn't want to worship some asshole that is looking at us on the outside of his snow globe as if we're some fucking pet.
  • Iceman8489Iceman8489 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Thinking about it in the sense of "why are here" just makes it more complex. What is life but surviving. Not all those that survive really live. So really to be alive is to survive and to live is to do something with time you are surviving.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    >Pull cone
    >Read thread

Wait, what?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited October 2011
    fuck yeah, who needs a liver and lungs? i do wut i want too.. unprotected sex bitches?
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited October 2011
    Emily wrote: »
    I was lying in my bed and thinking when I suddenly realized... being healthy is dying at the slowest rate possible.

It seems that the inevitable death out-weighs the time and money spent to be healthy.

Are you frustrated because you're fat?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Are you frustrated because you can't be a dick in the real world?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited October 2011
    Emily wrote: »

Dying slowly would be doing nothing with your life . No fun . No schooling . No good job . Never getting laid
    My uncle is a class example of a party animal that treated himself so badly and still does yet at 63 no heart attacks and healthier then a bastard
    Cocaine/Booze you name it. This guy should have been dead

Like I said being healthy and living a fun life should be a proper mix and should not mean your dying just because you're bored