Is it Tim Tebow Time in Denver?

juggjugg Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ok lets get some things straight first. I'm not a Huge Tebow homer. I watched him play at U.F. Hes not that good of a quarterback. Honestly he is average at best. With all that said I don't know if he sold his sole to the devil, or in some way he shares D.N.A with Jesus himself. The guy wins plain and simple. I don't know how in the hell he does it but he wins.

He won a state title in High school. National Championships in college. One can say that sure football its a team sport, but the quarterback is the most integral part of a football team. For what ever reason the guy can get it done. It may look like shit at times, but he has always won. Its a hard thing for me to say but I think he will win. It goes against every fiber of my being but I think he will be good.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    This is his first start in the NFL if I am not mistaken. There have been an untold number of college "Jesus" types fall in their face in the big show so I am not going to get excited about this kid until he shows something in the big time.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited October 2011
    ^ wrong, he started a few games last year. only good thing about him is he is an actual threat out of the pocket, and throws better out of the pocket.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Well let's hope fro the Broncos sake he learns to play in the pocket if their front line can learn to create one that is.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm really tired of hearing about this guy. I live in Florida and everyone around here rides this guys dick ALL THE TIME. He isn't that great, and he cries too much. That's all I want to say.