Anyone ever try kratom?

jackiesbabyjackiesbaby New Arrival
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
I ordered 5g of Maeng Da kratom off of the internet and tried it. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all.

Felt like a small (150mg or so) dose of codeine only with a little less euphoria (there was still some euphoria, just not as great as opiates)

It can't compare to something much stronger, like oxycodone, but it's definetly not bad.

Comments

• 4206942069 Regular
    edited August 2011
    Yeh Kratom kicks ass, I made 40x tea. good high to do anything, like a long lasting low potency speedball
  • samsonsmithsamsonsmith New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    I ordered 5g of Maeng Da kratom off of the internet and tried it. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all.

Felt like a small (150mg or so) dose of codeine only with a little less euphoria (there was still some euphoria, just not as great as opiates)

It can't compare to something much stronger, like oxycodone, but it's definetly not bad.

Yes, I have discovered that using an old school coffee takes the pain out of brewing kratom tea. I purchased an old glass Pyrex 8-cup percolator on eBay for 20 dollars. It makes really the great kratom tea. I'd stay away from the automatic or tea makers, because you'll want to brew your kratom tea much longer than the typical automatic coffee percolator cycle.
  • victoriavictoria Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Yes!!!!! It was good to try kratom. 7 to 15 grams of kratom are good to be taken. If you just get meang da 15x powder you should take 2-2.5 grams, as per you can tolerate. You can also try it with tea, chocolate and alcohol.
  • samsonsmithsamsonsmith New Arrival
    edited October 2011
    Kratom is well know for its health benefits. kratom is known as Mitragyna speciosa and it is belongs to the Rubiaceae family. Kratom leaf extract is derived from a kratom tree. kratom is also referred to as kratom, ketum, and cratom. It is more powereful herb that is used from many of the year. If you are suffer fro pain relief or diabetes then you can use kraom. It is more helpful if you are suffer from pain relief. It gives the result in few of seconds.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Kratom is well know for its health benefits. kratom is known as Mitragyna speciosa and it is belongs to the Rubiaceae family. Kratom leaf extract is derived from a kratom tree. kratom is also referred to as kratom, ketum, and cratom. It is more powereful herb that is used from many of the year. If you are suffer fro pain relief or diabetes then you can use kraom. It is more helpful if you are suffer from pain relief. It gives the result in few of seconds.

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/threads/27118-Anyone-heard-of-kratom?p=631598&viewfull=1#post631598
    edited October 2011
    Well, here is the thing. He copypastad from another site. The post he copied from was his post. But apparently he copied it from someone else's post on that site according to the thread I linked. Now if this user wants a clean slate he is welcomed to stay and cotribute original content. But if he is just gonna copy from other boards we will have to deal with him.
    edited October 2011
    You are probably right.
    http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/members/530155-samson-smith
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Kratom-15X-Is-a-Dry-and-Very-Fine-Powder&id=5318147

Although this would be the first time I have seen a bot quote a user....
  • MiluardoMiluardo Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Kratom is delicious. If you get the extract in powder either mix it with hot chocolate or coffee. Either that or find some way you can get it in your face without being disgusted.