I vomited on my bathroom floor

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So this morning I woke up at about 4am and vommed into my toilet... well, kinda. I managed to get the first lot on target, and I stood up after I thought I was finished - apparently I hadn't quite done, and suddenly a second wave hit me while I was standing up which exploded out of my mouth and sprayed all over the toilet bowl. Somehow, I managed to get a bunch of it all over the floor :facepalm: I think they should make vomit-friendly toilets which are huge and catch every chunk.

Comments

• Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    That sucks man. Were you hungover or drunk? You shoulda waited just a bit to make sure it was all done. That sucks.
  • edited October 2011
    Hungover, yeah. The thing is, I felt totally fine after that initial puking so I stood up assuming everything was fine... but then it just came out of nowhere :facepalm: Oh well!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    That never happened to me.

*whistles with tongue in cheek*
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    I once had bad food poisoning and was shitting out water, then came the point I needed to be sick.

It was either getting off the bog to be sick into it, shoving my face into something I have just been shitting into, and having my watery shit run down my crack and onto the floor since I had to be sick NOW.

Or I could spew into the sink next to me.
    I took the sink option and exploded into there.
    Sadly unlike my crap my vomit was still chunky and I had to scoop it out of the sink, causeing me to gag and be sick again, all over my hands.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    I once had bad food poisoning and was shitting out water, then came the point I needed to be sick.

It was either getting off the bog to be sick into it, shoving my face into something I have just been shitting into, and having my watery shit run down my crack and onto the floor since I had to be sick NOW.

Lol, reminds me of the time in South Park when kenny puts abortion pills into his Dad's drink.

I puked up blood last night. Housemates didn't particularly help as we were going out and I was in Hospital, so they said things like "oh it's ok, Hermit" and "antisocial". Dickwads.
    Also a good tip for puking - when you do. HOLD YOUR NOSE. HARD. I got rice stuck in mine, so it stops the ghastly acidic liquid from burning your nasal passages.
  • edited October 2011
    Every single time I'm sick, it fucking comes out of my nose :mad: Every god damn time, and it burns like fuck. I had spaghetti bolognese for dinner the other night when I posted this, and I was still blowing chunks of mince out of my nose the next day :facepalm: Burned like hell.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011

The cold ceramic kiss on your face.

Stick with it till 1:55
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited October 2011
    I just lean for the bathtub haha its gross but I mean you can't miss
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I've got a door in my room leading directly outside, so it's a lot closer to run into my backyard than to the toilet.

Funny vomiting story:

I had a mate come camping with us for the first time. Somehow he managed to have 10 beers in a 4 hour timespace, and it was his first time drinking. He crawled around, vomited, crawled through it, vomited, crawled through that, vomited and then just lay there. It was a bit of a laugh for the rest of us at first. The funniest part was, the birds started surrounding him and eating his vomit! (which was primarily made up of peanuts.) He ended up vomiting for like, another 4 hours. He got down to his stomach bile yellow shit.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    Bile is the worst to spew up, had the norovirus a few years back and it was nasty, I really wanted to die.

Was at a gig last night and some drunk chick vomited all over the bar and herself, and it was only 6 at night.
    Even more funny was her mates giving her more to drink to get the taste out her mouth.
    Thankfully they made her mates mop it up. Stupid freshers cunts cant hold their booze.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Burn wrote:
    I've got a door in my room leading directly outside, so it's a lot closer to run into my backyard than to the toilet.

Funny vomiting story:

I had a mate come camping with us for the first time. Somehow he managed to have 10 beers in a 4 hour timespace, and it was his first time drinking. He crawled around, vomited, crawled through it, vomited, crawled through that, vomited and then just lay there. It was a bit of a laugh for the rest of us at first. The funniest part was, the birds started surrounding him and eating his vomit! (which was primarily made up of peanuts.) He ended up vomiting for like, another 4 hours. He got down to his stomach bile yellow shit.

I love camping ^_^

My mate vomited in his swag once and slept/passed out in north queensland heat until about 1pm ... Lol he couldn't get the sink off him for a day or two ... Pretty fucking funny if you ask me
  • edited October 2011
    I remember my buddy getting drunk for the first time ever, he threw up in the garden and the next morning, the dude whose house we were staying at let his dog out into the back yard... It started licking up all that chunky KFC vomit from the night before :facepalm: Fucking thing was wagging it's tail like it was the best thing ever!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    I was in a taxi, had been out drinking with my Father and I had smoked a fuck load of weed also. I knew my Father would not let me stop the taxi, and I was wasted. I puked into my mouth about half a mile from home, with the intention of keeping it in my mouth to spit/cough out once we got home. That was the intention, however, when that days food comes back into your mouth and stays there for anything more than a couple of seconds, your body had the natural instinct to make you sick again.

At this point, I was going to be pretty fucked and end up with a £35 fine for puking in a taxi.

Until I decided just to swallow the sick I had in my mouth. So I did and puked some more but managed to keep it in. I had to swallow that too. Spewed again. Managed to get home, leaned over the gate and spewed my ring for around 15 minutes.

Swallowing sick is pretty nasty.